cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Advisor

Who mentions Reagan earlier?

I was never a big fan, but find it interesting that The Reagan Foundation which runs the Presidential Library and oversees his public legacy has called the RNC and asked them and the Dennison campaign to stop using The Gipper’s words and images in campaigns.

The RNC has apparently complied. 

4 Replies
Senior Contributor

Re: Who mentions Reagan earlier?

(I was never a big fan, but find it interesting that The Reagan Foundation which runs the Presidential Library and oversees his public legacy has called the RNC and asked them and the Dennison campaign to stop using The Gipper’s words and images in campaigns.)

Not exactly shocking with that nut-ball goofy son he had, a little surprised ron has gotten his blm / kkk / anteefer peeps to burn down his dads library. 

Advisor

“The little woman” or “the Old lady” (or Whatever it is that the guy who lives up on the main floor called/calls your Mom was a little lefty on a few items as well.

yeah. Good riddance to the whole lot of them. You can win this without the help of any Of them there old fashioned (unwoke?)Republicans. 

Senior Advisor

Speaking of goofy sons, Uday just did a spot on Fox with Jesse Waters with a big shout out to QAnon.

Careful. This is the part where they tell you you’ll all live together forever on comet Hale-Bopp.

Honored Advisor

The rioting Democrat base probably is too young that they wouldn`t appreciate writings and images of FDR JFK LBJ.  I think the same can be said of Ronald Reagan as far as the GOP.  These are different times, more at stake.  Reagan was good but he looked great following Carter.  Debt to GDP was probably 40%,  so we had a lot of options that we don`t today. 

IMO forget Reagan, a never-Trumper isn`t going to be swayed by a Reagan quote and a Dem that hated Reagan, really irrevocably  hates Trump.