cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Advisor

Who’s in charge of getting Mitch on board?

With what we are hearing here?

Graham?  Who’s ear do the rabies set in The House have in the Sr chamber?

https://www.cnn.com/2019/12/10/politics/donald-trump-mitch-mcconnell-senate-trial-impeachment/

29 Replies
Senior Contributor

Re: Who’s in charge of getting Mitch on board?

RINO's looking to give their partners in crime a way out.

If Nancy folds and doesn't mmm peach, then dems admit that all they've drug the country through was for nonsense.  

If she mmm peaches, then the President is waiting to crucify the real criminals: Biden's, Pelosi's, Kerry's, Clinton's and McCain's for all the corruption they've profited from.  They hadn't planned on that.

So now we have RINO'S looking to give them an out by promising to not hold a trial and those witnesses feet to the fire under oath.

Brilliant move by the swamp to try to save the dems.

Advisor

Been reading all “of this” (hat tip Turdy) since the storm started this morning. 

What’s missing is how the Senate proceeding can become what you say it will. The charges being leveled would have to be addressed through grand juries, indictments etc etc. 

Senior Contributor

(What’s missing is how the Senate proceeding can become what you say it will. The charges being leveled would have to be addressed through grand juries, indictments etc etc.)

Mmm, so they can be charged with obstruction of congress??   

Senior Contributor

I suppose its possible that at this point that the hags goal is to give dems in contested districts a chance to vote against the peach to bolster their reelection chances.

Advisor

Mmmm. Who could or would they call up who wouldn’t be tickled xxxxless for the opportunity to appear?  I can’t think of a soul. They’d be lined up all the way to the Lincoln Memorial to volunteer. 

Advisor

As would any caucus leader worth his or her salt. I presume she’s got a whip working on that. The MN delegation looks like 4-1.  

Senior Contributor

@bruce MN wrote:

Mmmm. Who could or would they call up who wouldn’t be tickled xxxxless for the opportunity to appear?  I can’t think of a soul. They’d be lined up all the way to the Lincoln Memorial to volunteer. 

Lol... maybe you should ask Quid Pro Joe why he said he would refuse to go...

Seems something about being under oath discussing Ukraine bothers him per multiple reports.

Senior Contributor

(Mmmm. Who could or would they call up who wouldn’t be tickled xxxxless for the opportunity to appear?  I can’t think of a soul. They’d be lined up all the way to the Lincoln Memorial to volunteer.)

The whistleblower, schifty, clown high pants, catholic perfect pelosi, fired fbi director comey, the fbi lovers, brennen, obama, hunter and his daddy whom got him the burisma board gig, to name a few.  

Advisor

Good list. Again, why would any of them not welcome being asked to sit in front of a Senate impeachment panel to answer any questions that might be on the table?

No witness or interviewee or whatever they’ll be called is facing charges.  Getting any of them to that point would be a separate process. A process that is available to DOJ.