cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
r3020
Senior Advisor

Who will be the first to say?

DeSantis response to ian is worse then Bush response to katrina?

5 Replies
Edmund55
Senior Contributor

Re: Who will be the first to say?

(DeSantis response to ian is worse then Bush response to katrina?)

Well first, hardly a peep about the puerto rico hurricane crisis this time around was rather interesting, old disaster joe doesn't even have to mention it; but yea katrina was the Presidents fault, this one will be the governor's fault - way to predictable.

rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Looks like you did, thanks for mentioning it

Isaiah 55:11 So shall my word be that goes out from my mouth; it shall not return to me empty, but it shall accomplish that which I purpose, and shall succeed in the thing for which I sent it. 

rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: Ironic isn't it?

Even as a category 4 hurricane bears down on south-central Florida, DeSantis continues to spend millions to transport migrants from Texas north.

You have to wonder if "Someone" is trying to tell DeSantis (& Floridians) something.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

It`s reported that Biden called mayors in Florida (I suppose Democrat ones) and offered them the store, but has NOT called DeSantis.   It seems to me, in the event of a hurricane that politics should be thrown out (at least temporarily) at cordial communication between a president and a governor of opposing parties should be open.   Biden should call DeSantis many times and say "Yeah Governor, how`s it going down there?  Is there ANYTHING that we can get you folks???  I`ll call again this evening and check with you, but please call if you think of anything.  God bless you all down there governor!".   See, that wouldn`t just be good for Biden as a human being, but it wouldn`t hurt him politically either.   It has to come from Biden`s side because he is the president.  Well, like Trump offered all the help California needed during the wild fires, Newsome couldn`t say "Trump didn`t help us", Trump didn`t just call Kevin McCarthy, he called and visited Gavin Newsome.  I guess it didn`t help Trump politically as he didn`t win California, but you see Trump really is a decent person.   Biden you can`t say the same.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

unless someone prepares the notes and dials the phone potato head in dc is not calling anyone.