cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bruce MN
Advisor

List day?

A think tank and a prominent  commentator must have read your list and decided to do so as well today:

http://www.nextnewdeal.net/rortybomb/there-really-conservative-reform-movement-policy

http://krugman.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/05/25/the-closing-of-the-conservative-mind/

r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: Basic Conservative Principles

@bruce MN wrote:

What happened around 3900 B.C or so. that started the tradition?  Where does your "6000 or so" come from"

People learned to write.

bruce MN
Advisor

Anything to say on who those people were or what characters they used?

r3020
Senior Advisor

@bruce MN wrote:

Anything to say on who those people were or what characters they used?

The thread is not about that.

Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

Re: List day?

I like my list a lot better.

I do like the idea of Ross Douthat to give additional tax credits to married people having children, and feel that this alone would help combat a lot of what ails America, in the long road. Probaby would have to ordain more ministers to handle all the people that would rush to get married once they realized that fornication was costing them real, "amigo" money. Would be a good republican policy to combat all the free stuff that democrats campaign on.

I also find it comical that you, Bruce, would post Krugman's colummn where he talks about "independent Liberal thinking" when we daily, on this site alone, see the contrast between parrots on the left and people with fresh ideas on the right.

It would have been more of a contrast if you had posted YOUR list.

Snooky1953
Senior Contributor

Re: List day?

Y'all with FRESH ideas?? What a hoot!! Y'all are still spouting the same failed policies of the bush2 era and put a new coat of paint and now you call them fresh!!!!
Snooky1953
Senior Contributor

In other words the argument you used to solidify your premise was pulled out of the hinterland of your anus!