cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Why Democrats have the high ground on Racism and Abortion

Just read the words of one of the three amigos:

So it wouldn't bother you even a little to know that another man, maybe a big ol' black dude, had been intimate with your wife and now she was carrying his baby??  Every time your wife looked at the baby, she would be reminded of the shame and guilt of that moment when she was violated.

Don't find fault. Find a remedy.

No wonder that the world seems like the place it does, sometimes. Thanks for illustrating the democratic point of view so succinctly, Bart.
28 Replies
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Re: Why Democrats have the high ground on Racism and Abortion

I truly wish I was as high and mighty, holier than thou like all you righties. Then I could rationalize everythiing like you do.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Another Amigo on why Adoption is not an option anymore:

Who would want to raise a "monster"?

Well, it's obvious, it's a good thing your not a woman, you might have a different opinion. To be made to go through the pain and suffering, and agony, because some stupid old man, says you've got to carry that monster growing in your belly to term, is asinine, and down right criminal!

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Maybe Liberalism and Christianity Don't Mix

Reading the posts over the "Your Wife" makes me think that we have come a long way from the teachings of Jesus Christ. God help us all.

Highlighted
Advisor

We've all seen a considerable amount of pure babbling from just about every one of us regular poster here, and some who have come and gone, but I swear I've never read such a thoroughly incoherent string of posts put up by one person in a short period fo time as you just did just now.

What the heck are you talking about?   I'm not sure I've ever had so much constant exposure in my lifetime to the degree and sort of elitist absolutism that you bring here.  Maybe my Sr. High Social Studies teacher.  A WELS nurtured racist, anti-semite and notorious basher of Catholics  (essentially anybody but him and his...I think of him often as I read your posts) who somehow but not surprisingly was able to churn out scores of liberals and libertarians year after year in a community that hardly had any of either in it's adult population.   In fact, a number of us just had that conversatoin at our recent 45th class reunion.

Highlighted
Advisor

Just ignore the idiot.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Another Amigo on why Adoption is not an option anymore:

I've often times wondered how a person can rationalize killing an innocent unborn child but then being completely against the death penalty?

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

A link to that post?

Just want to check out whether you embellished it.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Re: Another Amigo on why Adoption is not an option anymore:

Another link to that particular post? Please.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Which One?