cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kraft-t
Senior Advisor

Re: Why Did the USA invade Iraq ten years ago?

That is not quite true. The dems had the spoonfed information that the admistration wanted them to have. They indeed boted yes on the premise of weapons of mass destruction that weren't there and the administration knew weren't there.

Cheney stovepiped selective intelligence to the president and the congress. never before have we had a vice president visiting the CIA and "helping" them to forward selected intelligence. Even valerie plames outing was an effort to silence Joe wilson.

hardnox604008
Advisor

Not quite true?

Since when did you feel the need to be polite about complete balderdash?

The "exact same information" that Daeschle and Leahy had about the urgency of ramming through The Patriot Act came in the form of US Army anthrax in their mailboxes.

Which HIVs know was the work of some creepy guy at Fort Dietrick (actually creepy guy #2, #1 didn't pan out and he got a $5 million judgement for harassment and character assassination. #2 is dead and thus has lesser legal standing).  The national academy of science group that concluded the technical case for that claim was not made are exactly those same durned scientists who have a conspiracy to advance global warming theories so they can get guvmint grant money, and generally ruin the lives of Real Americans.

kraft-t
Senior Advisor

I'm personally instigating a new era of civility on this forum. The new term is that you're full of excrement instead of the usual term.

Actully I"m just trying to fake the  baggers out. They will soon address me as mr nice guy.

bruce MN
Advisor

The really sad thing about this is that Hanson is such an exceptional war historian.  One of the go to guys when one is curious about what happened in times of watfare.  Most particularly ancient warfare.

It's wehn he puts on his evangelical/neoconservative hat as he does in this case that makes one wonder if this sort of tripe isn't going to causeserious seekers of knowledge to pass on his really good work.

Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

Its illuminating how the guys that I would classify as "dyed in the wool" team D guys, interpret this article. For me, someone that opposed the war from the getgo, I thought it hit most of the notes in perfect pitch.

WHat is sad is how the same bunch of nuts could find Obama attempting to stumble into a bombing mission in Syria, with the dubious incident of 200 people getting gassed, something of vital national security.

Well, at least until you guys didn't think that anymore. Did any of you note that 400 pro-Assad supporters, many women and children in the mix, were massacred a couple of days ago in Syria by these Al Queda  rebels? Didn't think so...the AP had it on about page 7 and in one small paragraph.

Lemmings???

Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

Nuts, if you're searching for Rhett Butler and idolizing suckers for wars and lost causes, you are at the wrong forum. Personally I don't want to die for some polticians blunders, and I don't want to do the Patton thing and make some other poor SOB die for his leaders screwups, either.

On the other hand, I keep my own arsenal well oiled, and plenty of ammo at hand for when the foreignors invade American soil. I will fight like the rest of the Real Americans.

kraft-t
Senior Advisor

More BS.  Mexicans have invaded this country for decades and not one of you chicken **bleep**es made any effort to guard the border. All hat and no cattle comes to mind.

Own arsenal well oiled and plenty of ammo.  How about courage? Do you really have the guts to face anybody down?

Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

If you are advocating shooting unarmed Mexican migrant workers, Shiftybagger, you should turn yourself in to the proper authorities. Hispanics are part of our culture and have been in America for a long time. Ever heard of the famous expedition guided by Christopher Columbus in 1492?

The future of the conservative party in America will depend on attracting hispanic votes, and leaders such as Rubio and Cruz are part of that future.

So Mexican dentists are ok, but the unskilled laborers trying for a better life should be shot at the border? What a sick twisted fecker you are.

kraft-t
Senior Advisor

You were the macho feller bragging about taking up arms. You aren't gonna get anywhere close to armed conflict.You and Milligan are two of a kind. All hat and no cattle.

BY GAWD I 'll get out my 12 gauge and i got a box of shells somewhere in case the bad guys come! Geez!