cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bruce MN
Advisor

Re: Why Franken was thrown under the bus

Could be he was lying about that, to keep up, so to speak.

Minnesota’s last remaining credible Republican came out today, rather impassionately, actually, against him doing so.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Ba, you’re pretty weak there. They coached miss hot pants sexual abuser Leeann to say that he groped her while she slept and people like you bought into it. Tell a lie often enough and people will believe it, especially the stupid ones. Anyone thinking that the stuff Moore is accused of was normal behavior at that time in Alabama is morally bankrupt.
Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(Why Franken was thrown under the bus - article pretty much sums up my thoughts on the matter. It's not really about little Al copping a feel, it's more like paving the way for some moral high ground to try to erase 40 yrs of pandering to creepy liberal progressives in an attempt to go after Roy Moore and Donald Trump.)

You nailed it.  At least CNN isn't trying to hide it, they helped line up several woman today and are pushing pretty hard for Trump to resign.  CNN is definitely #1 in hypocrisy. 

Kristin Gillibrand is calling for Trump to resign, during the 2016 election she was hugging Bill Clinton.

bruce MN
Advisor

President Elect Gillibrand will be getting all kinds of hugs come election night in 2020. 

Probably the ones ones from the men short armed and closed fisted. Bill won’t be there. Al just might be. Maybe on a short list for Secretary of something or other.

Samthehumble
Senior Contributor

At this point I doubt Franken actually leaves the Senate.  When Trump doesn't step down he'll back out.

cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

🤣

Samthehumble
Senior Contributor

You're saying the concerns over sexual assault is a ruse.  Good to see the addmission.

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(President Elect Gillibrand will be getting all kinds of hugs come election night in 2020.)

Well, you can't be as far off as when you predicted Hillary winning election night 2016.

I don't know much about her or even what state she represents, I just know that she's a hypocrite.  If she wants to do some harassing on election night, fine by me. 

KNAPPer
Senior Contributor

the bus

I tried to read all of the article, but it's impossible to read rubbish all the way through. Yeah, Frankin screwed up and the knowledge that he sexually harassed more than one woman was enough to make him resign. Nixon had to resign. Kennedy should have. Times change and you need to take a good long breath and figure that out. Meanwhile, Trump can brag that he can shoot someone and no one will care or talk about "grabbing" parts of a woman, and the faithful don't care. Frankin threw himself under his own bus and he owned up. Roy Moore is either a liar or innocent with no historical perspective allowed. Ask me more next year.

bruce MN
Advisor

Not at all. Saying that they will help propel the Senator from NY to the Whitehouse.  And, as you say Al might clear A) because the Trump case will stay in limbo, and once the Moore smoke clears the Hannity/Stone/Tweeden bit will get some scrutiny and purchase. No room for it currently. But gives cause for slow play.