cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Advisor

Why I don't think Trump will win

The 2016 election was a mass emotional spasm that was enabled by the Democratic establishment walking eyes closed into handing Dennison the perfect foil for the WWE pageant.

I don't think there's anybody else who really fits that bill- even a black woman, should it come to that.

The Q-Anon folks (God bless 'em) are really just the left over residue from all that. Most were in networks where they received masses of anti-Clinton facebook memes (of both foreign and domestic origin) but just can't get over the joy of having vanquished The Witch. So they're happy when someone recreates it for them.  A lot of that here too (yeah, but whatabout crooked Hillary?).

Needless to say, had Dennison actually accomplished much it might be different.

9 Replies
Senior Contributor

Re: Why I don't think Trump will win

I don't think Trump will win, I'm surprised he is even still alive.   As I've said before the president accomplishing nothing is about the best outcome I can hope for.

Do you remember those halcyon days when Obama was explaining why bankers couldn't be held accountable or why he couldn't do anything but expand warfare and you and Bruce would talk about how the President really has very little power to control these things?

Advisor

The Blob thrives on stasis (with some extra kicjbacks thrown in). It is very happy with a chronic low growth environment (because there are $trillions in dead money that have been routed to the top) and via market power (particularly over labor), tax cuts and share buybacks, insiders can continue to become obscenely rich. 

Gunslingers like DC lawyers Barr and Gorsuch, Manafort, LaPierre also to right well for themselves.

I do think that dems were totally caught off guard when The Blob seized the populist moment following the GFC. Although with this site as perfect proof, most of the people who joined the Tea Party were always completely, and pretty much actively, oblivious as to the fact that "their guys" were the chief culprits.

Advisor

Despite overwhelming evidence that The Deep State Blob is 100% behind Trump, I'm sure you'll persist in pretending that there's a vast conspiracy against the Good Folk. A few old law n' order fuddy duddies excepted.

The folks at the top of The Blob aren't stupid though, and they know that the GOP is defunct and is now the Trump Party. They don't have another horse to ride.

The generational tide turns for real by '24 so they know they only have 5 1/2 years to burn as many bridges as possible- quite possibly 1 1/2.

A sober look at the odds says 3 1/2 or 5 1/2 because the GOP probably barely holds the Senate while losing the WH, which (judiciary full captured, too) will be perhaps an even more trying time for our besieged republic.

Senior Contributor

@sdholloway56 wrote:

Despite overwhelming evidence that The Deep State Blob is 100% behind Trump,

LOL, that is funny

Advisor

Don't think it is in the least.

For those of us outside the Q bubble.

Honored Advisor

So are you saying that the media isn`t a major part of the "deep state"?

Image result for percent media coverage negative trump

Advisor

Lol.

Those darn "Enemies of the People."

Advisor

As Dr. Puke says, "facts have a notorious liberal bias."

Honored Advisor

I`m just trying to figure out what your idea of a "deep state" is.  Because your buddies would probably chortle or be offended mentioning a "deep state" thinking you`re one of those "Alex Jones nuts".    See, Nox you are a part of the deep state team whether you know it or not.