cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: I'm warning you....

@KNAPPer wrote:

Keep it up 3020 and I'll post some serious stuff about women speaking and taking action up for womans rights in Islamic countries. By your logic, if I even find one like http://karamah.org/, it cancels out what you say.

KARAMAH, Muslim Women Lawyers for Human Rights, is a U.S.-based non profit organization that derives its name from the Arabic term “karamah”, which means dignity. KARAMAH’s vision and mission are informed by the view that a just society values the informed participation of its members through the pursuit of knowledge, access to opportunities, and equity among all “children of Adam”, regardless of gender or other differences.  Through education, legal outreach, and advocacy, KARAMAH contributes to the understanding and promotion of human rights worldwide, particularly the rights of Muslim women under Islamic and civil law.

Want more? I can get all you want....

There are plenty of Arab women who speak out against the abuse. They do so at great risk. But the Sandy Flukes, Diane Feisteins, Hillary Clintons, and Nancy Polesis of the world give little voice.

KNAPPer
Senior Contributor

Re: I'm warning you....

3020 only wants commentary from specific people that he invents at the time he wants (notice the criteria changes). Others that are not on his "A" list  at the time do not matter until a time of his choosing. I bet I could find a quote in support of what I said from each of these women. The bottom line is that he knows what is best for women and they don't. 3020 is a squiggly worm with one opinion - his. If I feel like it, I'll rub his face in it. I can do it I am reasonable certain. He was warned.

KNAPPer
Senior Contributor

Really?

You wiggly worm you! Apparently only four or five people's opinion matter to you now, where before it was more general as "feminists." You are certainly hard to pin down, change subjects a lot, and I KNOW you are a champion of Muslim women's rights! (not).

Feinstine - http://www.huffingtonpost.com/sen-dianne-feinstein/malala-tragedy-reveals-pl_b_1974662.html

Hillary Clinton - http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2011/apr/13/clinton-calls-womens-rights-muslim-world/ and http://dailycaller.com/2011/04/13/hillary-clinton-urges-strong-role-for-women-in-arab-world/ (OK, it is old, but has she changed her opinion - I doubt it)

Nancy Pelois  Sandra Fluke - Give me a break. Do both of these people have to be advocates for Muslim Women't rights to make you happy? What if their concerns are over other matters like US woman's rights? You don't like it, I know.

If you really, really want to press me, I can find more women in Congress or women's rights advocates that support muslim women, but I somehow thing that won't help change your opinion since you are brainwashed.

r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: Really?

@KNAPPer wrote:

You wiggly worm you! Apparently only four or five people's opinion matter to you now, where before it was more general as "feminists." You are certainly hard to pin down, change subjects a lot, and I KNOW you are a champion of Muslim women's rights! (not).

Feinstine - http://www.huffingtonpost.com/sen-dianne-feinstein/malala-tragedy-reveals-pl_b_1974662.html

Hillary Clinton - http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2011/apr/13/clinton-calls-womens-rights-muslim-world/ and http://dailycaller.com/2011/04/13/hillary-clinton-urges-strong-role-for-women-in-arab-world/ (OK, it is old, but has she changed her opinion - I doubt it)

Nancy Pelois  Sandra Fluke - Give me a break. Do both of these people have to be advocates for Muslim Women't rights to make you happy? What if their concerns are over other matters like US woman's rights? You don't like it, I know.

If you really, really want to press me, I can find more women in Congress or women's rights advocates that support muslim women, but I somehow thing that won't help change your opinion since you are brainwashed.

You can tell their commitment to the sisterhood by their outrage over the US support of the radical Islamic muslim terrorhood and syrian rebels.

Nice how you want to make this about me. I guess we are to believe only liberals know what is best for women.

KNAPPer
Senior Contributor

"I guess we are to believe only liberals know what is best for women."

Can you say you respect them - feminists?  I think not. I think you look down on them and disdain them. You hate everything they stand for.  You want to control them. Some of this is indeed about you and people like you. You have an agenda, I am aware of that. You want to end abortion and access to birth control because you equate birth control with abortion or some transgression against God's law. I understand that. I really don't think you care about what happens to women in Muslim countries or what American women say and think about it. Correct me if I am wrong about how you feel "infidels" not within our Christian's God's law are treated.

Actually, I sympathize with your view on abortion, but unlike you, I do not feel that I should impose governmental laws on women to change their wills on this matter. Also unlike you, rather than impose governmental laws, I would rather work to eliminate unwanted pregnancy, whether that involves free and easy access to birth control, free vasectomies for men, easy adoptions and support for unwed mothers who become pregnant and any other means that supports women to be able to avoid abortion. Unlike you, I am not willing to impose my beliefs on women. I would work to eliminate the need for abortion rather than impose penalty. I would encourage birth control even if I had to pay a dime.

You don't give a hoot about Islamic women or their rights. You have your agenda and that's that. Why pretend?

Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

Re: Why Islam is better for liberal women than American Conseravtives

@jput wrote:

Canuck,    if you don't like religion,  no one in free nations forces you into one.

However,  in muslim dominant nations,  you are forced to be a muslim,  or they cut your head off.

I'd suggest you mind your own business if you don't like religion and leave the rest of us to do as we wish without your slime job on religion.

Ah but religion does force people who do not believe and those who believe in a different god to toe the line and suffer the consequences, which include death, by putting forth laws that stop those with different ideas and wants from getting health care.

I think it is my business to stand up for the rights of all and that includes women.

So you go and do what your religion dictates but do not force your 'beliefs' on others.

I never forced my understanding of how the universe works on you but i will point out what I understand and when religion imposes itself on others rights.

Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

And this incompetence was compounded by a religious law that imposed some peoples beliefs on others and caused a womans death.

r3020
Senior Advisor

@KNAPPer wrote:

"I guess we are to believe only liberals know what is best for women."

Can you say you respect them - feminists?  I think not. I think you look down on them and disdain them. You hate everything they stand for.  You want to control them. Some of this is indeed about you and people like you. You have an agenda, I am aware of that. You want to end abortion and access to birth control because you equate birth control with abortion or some transgression against God's law. I understand that. I really don't think you care about what happens to women in Muslim countries or what American women say and think about it. Correct me if I am wrong about how you feel "infidels" not within our Christian's God's law are treated.

Actually, I sympathize with your view on abortion, but unlike you, I do not feel that I should impose governmental laws on women to change their wills on this matter. Also unlike you, rather than impose governmental laws, I would rather work to eliminate unwanted pregnancy, whether that involves free and easy access to birth control, free vasectomies for men, easy adoptions and support for unwed mothers who become pregnant and any other means that supports women to be able to avoid abortion. Unlike you, I am not willing to impose my beliefs on women. I would work to eliminate the need for abortion rather than impose penalty. I would encourage birth control even if I had to pay a dime.

You don't give a hoot about Islamic women or their rights. You have your agenda and that's that. Why pretend?

Why the contiual personal attack on me? Why do you think you can read my mind? Where have I ever said I want to end access to birth control. All I have ever said is if a woman wants birth control she can spend 35 cents/day and buy her own. I don't care what she does with her body, but the body inside of her has the right to live.

r3020
Senior Advisor

@Canuck_2 wrote:

And this incompetence was compounded by a religious law that imposed some peoples beliefs on others and caused a womans death.

No it wasn't, the doctor had every right to treat the woman in a way to save her life. He is using the law as a cover for his incompetence.

KNAPPer
Senior Contributor

Ask yourself why. As why you think this is personel, I am replying to you personally or don't you ralize that? Who else would I reply to when I reply to one of your posts?