Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

Why Liberals are Right about Everything

Ok OK...I fibbed....it's a good read about why liberals support

causes that don't cost them anything.

http://townhall.com/columnists/johnhawkins/2016/06/04/why-liberals-are-so-obsessed-with-racism-homos...

6 Replies
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: Why Liberals are Right about Everything

Smiley Very Happy   The rank & file liberal probably feels guilty, they`re making more money than they ever dreamt with the "license to steal" diploma hanging on their wall.  The trouble is, there`s always someone they see has it better in their eyes, so they want to kill 2 birds with one stone by electing thieves to steal from those having it better and giving to the charities in THEIR Utopiaville.  Share the misery equally.

The higher ups see that to bring the communist goals to fruition, they use these dog whistles that namby-pamby liberals are very susceptable, like "poor homosexuals...poor poor immigrants...poor dudes in dresses...poor this poor that"  well what the hell about us poor basterds that have to pay for and live in this damned mess???  

Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

Re: It is entirely about people control via government

Here is an example, from the Communist Party USA website, of their treachery. It is a screenshot that I just grabbed from their activities page. 

image.jpeg

hardnox
Advisor

What is the cost to you of gay marriage or citizens of color receiving equal treatment under the law?

I'll submit little or none, but those are an assault on your presumed priveleges.

r3020
Senior Advisor

It's about the destruction of the family as the foundation of society and replacing it with government.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

BS!! You guys are just plain eat up with the totally asinine arguments. 20 whose family has been destroyed by gays, transsexuals or anyone else?? I seriously doubt yours was!! You and everyone of the fools that agree with you, especially the terrible 3--ba, steely and millie--are totally consumed with so much hatred, that they are completely lost. Well on their way to hades!!
Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

You should re-read The Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire, by Gibbons, sometime, just to refresh yourself on how a great empire can go into decline.

Did you know that those so-called "barbaric" huns and germans that eventually overran the "italians" had very moral family structures?