cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Why Mommy Loves the State.

The title of a children`s book by a very intelligent gal, Bretigne Shaffer.  Here Judge Napolitano interviews her http://video.foxnews.com/v/3955700/why-mommy-loves-the-state/   if you are looking for a book for the little crumb munchers in your life, to get them off on the right foot, this book sounds like a winner.  Best of all, I believe that you can find it online and download it for free!!   Whadda country!

14 Replies
johnaa
Advisor

Re: Why Mommy Loves the State.

Now BR. Shaffer is a "very intelligent gal"  !!!  The other day when I posted her article-"The Revolution is Over, Long Live the Revolution, you didn't think she is smart.   That article went right over your head, are you sure you understand her now?    Maybe that article didn't have enough pictures

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

I didn`t know that she wrote that piece John, I still respectfully disagree with her on that.  Here Shaffer is interviewed http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Yau2hB9jVg   the first 5 min she says about your "Revolution Over" post.   Now at 24:50 she talks about the system crashing to the point of a "face plant" in other words all these government programs run out of money ....and what takes their place?  Well, communists will come in at that point and say "Capitalism failed!! We told you so!!! Put us in power and we will put a chicken in every pot and make the trains run on time.".    That is what happened during the Bolshevic Revolution in Russia.  Obama is expanding the "welfare state" right now half the country is on the dole, if Obamacare continues and morphs into a "single-payer"  the entire United States will be on the dole.  At that time we will be very vulnerable for a totalitarian takeover.  Don`t kid yourself this was all planned years ago "We will sell capitalists the rope that they will hang themselves with"  "We will make the west unpecidented concessions to acheive our goal".  I really don`t think that some of these Ron Paul supporters fully understand what exactly will happen when we can not print one more dollar and borrow it into existance, see if we "clean house" of "Republicrats" something much much worse is waiting in the wings to take it`s place.  I heard a Democrat stragist say his mother was worried that the Republicans would take away social security and medicare, he told her "Mom if they do that on Tuesday, then elect Democrats on wednesday and you`ll have social security back on thursday"  See that shows the mess we`re in, the masses have learnt to vote their way into our backpockets.  

johnaa
Advisor

You proved it is over your head.  She is a anarchist/libertarian.  One thing you don't understand is statism, which is what she is talking against.  The state, statism, search for statism and read a lot about it before you blow more out your orifice.  Statism, state, get it? 

She doesn't believe there is any difference between Oromney and Obummer, they are both statist, just like you.  She doesn't vote just like her father Butler shaffer, you can read his reasons for not voting by putting butler shaffer, why I don't vote in a search engine.  Perhaps that would aid you in understanding statism and what she is talking about.

By the way your post is all blovating about things you do not understand enough to be pretending to explain anything to anyone else.  Blowhard.  Why don't you stop posting for a few months and use your computer to educate yourself and then maybe your would not make quite such a fool of yourself

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Well if you guys don`t think there`s a difference in "the ORomneys" that is wonderful, if "Obummer" gets in the first false flag McDonalds shootup with a buncha dead kids there will be "meaningfull gun control" there will be a list of guns no longer allowed and you`ll have a 1 month grace period to turn them in, after which you will be a felon that could recieve a $20,000 fine and up to 10 yrs in the slammer.  Obamacare will become law of the land with all the mandatory vaccines and other nasty requirements that I will gladly fill you in on upon request.  Here`s the bottomline John, Shaffer is a intelligent egghead that has alot of theories that are academic exercises "no traffic lights" yes wonderful we will stop at every corner and make eye-contact with the other drivers and take turns...traffic lights...who needs `em? And Shaffer`s "hitler test" -  2 candidates one is a gun nut, tax rebeller, rightwinger.  The other is a vegan, liberal, against guns and animal testing.  Well to cut to the chase the "rightwinger" is our founding fathers and the "liberal gun hater" is adoph hitler...That makes my point right there to vote for the "lesser evil"  or you will get a hitler.  Shaffer`s ideas are just that a daydream, I like alot of the freedom aspects of them, however the public would never support them. Democrats which make up half the country would automatically be 100% against that "self sufficiency" 80% of the Republicans would be against the chaos resulting from the lack of law and order.  So on the very best day a Shaffer-esque candidate would get 10% of the country`s vote.  I don`t know why I`m even bothering arguing against something that could never happen, bigger mystery still is why you are such a kook arguing for the impossible????  The Saffers support Ron Paul, I got news for them, Ron Paul isn`t a anarchist.  Perhaps a "anarchist" would consider Ron Paul the "lesser evil" so that is how they can support him Smiley Happy 

johnaa
Advisor

Very imaginative, but you crystal ball needs adjusted and cleaned and you should educate yourself before blowing it out of your orifice

You haven't learned the difference between fascism and communism, both ends of the one warfare party is fascism.  Oromney/obummer care is fascism, not communism, it was written by lobbyists of the medical cartel/corporative.  

Your understanding of anarchism is bent out of shape.  You are really blowing hard with your fantasy  "I got news for them" you just need an education before you start making a fool of yourself pretending to be an expert about everything you only know how to spell.   You have this totalitarian mindset, which is why you follow one branch of the fascist warfare party. 

Learn what you're blovating about before you blowhard.

kraft-t
Senior Advisor

when Obummer gets his first false flag McDonalds  shootup, there will be meaninful gun control.

I wonder why he didn't do that after the Tuscon event ( gabby gifford) or the Colorado event (Batman movie slaughter)

Obama gets straight F's from those that favor meaninful gun control. Completely absent from the scene. But that doesn't stop the GD lies, does it?

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Do you really wonder, Don?

There could`ve been a "shoot out at the OK Corral" every day of his 1st term presidency and you wouldn`t hear a peep out of him on Guns.  He sent his surrogates out to throw bacon to the gun grabber wing...like Diane Feinstein  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1AMeMpBZ5g

He was too quite about guns in his 1st term.  For a true road map of where he`s been on guns like favoring a "assault" weapon ban and as Illinois senator 4 times against a homeowner`s right to defend themselves in a home invasion.  http://www.ontheissues.org/2012/Barack_Obama_Gun_Control.htm

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Look, instead of making snarky comments why don`t you educate us on what a anarchist is, the common thought is a wild-eyed Ted Kazinsky holding a lit Molotov cocktail.  If you want to get nit picky, there never has been a true "communist" society ever in existance, explain the mega rich people that always had lived in the Soviet Union.  Facism or communism are both equally bad, to get a point across in a space limited post, I assumed that I shouldn`t have to take you back to elementary school.  This "anarchism" deal has poped up more regularly in the fringe blogs that I read, they`ve made quite a jump from a month ago in refering to themselves as "Libertarian".   But look as a farmer I`m a pragmatist, the book might say "for top yields plant corn April 20th through May 5th"  well sometimes Mother Nature doesn`t cooperate and it`s towards the end of May before it`s fit to plant, you don`t just give up on your corn crop because it was planted late.  You make do the best you can with the cards that you were dealt.  And I carry that throught to politics and other aspects of life, trust me, you`ll have a happier life when you learn to work with nature rather than against it.  Right now in politics it`s 50/50 Dem/Repub, with some crumbs off each for the fringes.  The Repubs will keep the country in one piece 4 years from now, the Dems won`t, as long as that day can be avoided the better off we all are.  The more I hear about the fringes, the more I see they are just as fragmented as Dems and Repubs some being even more frightening than the Dems if that`s possible...some are kind of on the order of Che Gurvara...frying pan or fire?

johnaa
Advisor

Just plain ludicrous

"I assumed that I shouldn`t have to take you back to elementary school."  Sure Foghorn, you're the laughing stock know-it-all. 

HAA - "This "anarchism" deal has poped up more regularly in the fringe blogs that I read, they`ve made quite a jump from a month ago in refering to themselves as "Libertarian"."  

Really you think it just "poped up", shows how much you know about libertarians,--next to nothing, like I said you don't know more than how to spell these term you blowhard pretending to lecture other people about. 

Educate yourself to avoid continuing to make a fool of your self. 

Your rambling delirious blither http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/blither is close to unintelligible, try using paragraphs.   Using spell check could help you improve your spelling however it will not inform you of the meaning, you need a lot of study before you take anyone else to school.  

You can rant on, It's absurd trying to reason with you.  Say good night Gracie.