rsbs
Veteran Advisor

Why Public Polling is so Unreliable

16 Replies
rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: Unfortunately, ...

... you aren't one of them.

Quote: "Strong conservatives are the only ones to have not wavered on their decision to hold back their opinions they only endured a slight increase since 2017, from 76 percent to 77 percent".

It seems that you (& your cohorts) are the only ones not trying to be a little less confrontational.  Maybe if you kept your reprehensible views to yourself, people wouldn't all the time feel like spitting in your face.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

Re: Unfortunately, ...

@rickgthf wrote:

people wouldn't all the time feel like spitting in your face.

Given the chance I guarantee you wouldn't try it

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: Why Public Polling is so Unreliable

I think this (fear of being honest with pollsters/reporters) is the reason social media has gotten so hostile.  When you`re anonymous behind a keyboard it`s a breeding ground to be uncivil, when you`re justifiably concerned to have a Trump bumpersticker with your car parked in a parking garage at the Target Center.  It`s only human to have frustrations spill out in other places.   The Left won`t openly debate Ben Shapiro, but they will keep him from microphones and trash anyone that holds similar views.  It`s as though the Left has gotten so entitled they feel mad and insulted that they would have to defend their totalitarian opinions.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

Rick's America

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

Re: Rick's America

part of the reason that I welcome free debate and the light of daylight being shone on liberals is how out of touch they are.

Kamala Harris Slammed for 'Kinkos' Comment in Discussing Rural Americans and Voter ID by Rebecca Dow...

Photocopies? man, what will they think of next....motor vehicles?

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

Well this video deserves it's own post.  

Can't blame the little indoctrinated kid but can make mom famous.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

It is manifestly obvious that most people who voted for f.g. don’t have any principles.

But they do have abundance of feelings.

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(But they do have abundance of feelings.)

I understand she obviously has feeling's of hate for our Country; but how or why does the American Flag hurt that indoctrinated kids mom's feeling's?

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Hate of our country, or the hate of the Bass Tard Trump bastardizing our “great” flag.   Let’s hear the whole story - and I bet it’s about that.

Or - it could just be a made for photo op - to help keep people angry.

Jen