cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

Why SCOTUS Caved!

It is just 9 minutes long, but fairly lays out why the SCOTUS caved. 

https://youtu.be/XXJFOnRW0jw

15 Replies
rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: Or maybe, ....

We have just recently learned that it was the deliberate but hidden policy of the trump administration to sabotage the CDC and other government agencies in order to push for "herd immunity".  "Herd immunity" had been repeatedly dismissed by epidemiologists because of the terrible loss of life that would inevitably accompany it.   We know that trump never repudiated this policy and now the evidence shows that he tried to implement it against all competent advice. In other words, it came directly from him.

Government officials repeatedly warned that we were going into the fall & winter months with far too much virus circulating in all regions of the country and that a catastrophic surge would be inevitable. This is exactly what has come to pass.  To date, some 320,000 Americans have died of this virus, by the time trump leaves office in 30 days, another 90,000 will likely, and by the time adequate numbers are vaccinated, 400,000-500,000 will die.

Maybe seven members of the Supreme Court looked at the situation and said, "enough is enough."

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

Re: Why SCOTUS Caved!

That's one I'd be skeptical of Craig.  Originated on 4chan, and I think the scotus is still strictly virtual.

cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

@sam1wiseone wrote:

That's one I'd be skeptical of Craig.  Originated on 4chan, and I think the scotus is still strictly virtual.

He could have been on a Zoom conference meeting from that side room. I believe it happened. 

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

I'm sure.

You believe many things.

r3020
Senior Advisor

I don't get excited about claims from an anonymous source.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

I think we all implicitly know democrats feel free to riot and help themselves to the inventory at target if they don't get their way.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Why The Numbers Behind Mitch McConnell's Re-Election Don't Add Up | DCReport.org

I don't have much doubt that Dennison would have won KY regardless, but if CA had standing to bring suit there- which is a preposterous notion in any case- I don't think anybody wants to go there.

The voter rolls, processes etc. are much cleaner in all of the "contested states" and I'm certain that's not the only one.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

"McConnell had his biggest percentage of registered Democrats voting Republican in counties using ES&S machines. But he wasn’t the only senator to perform so well. Other Republican incumbents, whom polls indicated would have close races, had similar luck to their majority leader on Election D8thay.

Lindsey Graham’s race in South Carolina was so tight that he infamously begged for money, yet he won with a comfortable 10% lead—tabulated on ES&S machines throughout the state. In Susan Collins’ Maine, where she never had a lead in a poll after July 2, almost every ballot was fed through ES&S machines. Kentucky, South Carolina, Maine, Texas, Iowa and Florida are all states that use ES&S machines. Maybe the polls didn’t actually get it wrong."

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

One thing we all know- when Dennison and the GQP accuse you of something you should strongly suspect that they're doing it.

Good Folks here would embrace that, given their urgent agenda.