cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Why Trump will win in landslide.

Image

7 Replies
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Re: Why Trump will win in landslide.


@BA Deere wrote:

Image


And there are millions more, that are happy gays are out of the closet, that blacks are standing up to make the issues they live with daily are maybe finally being addressed.   You shove “your” religion down people’s throats daily, even here, quoting scripture, and condemning anyone that doesn’t “comply” with the one “True God”.   America was founded with on religious freedom, which also means freedom from religion.   

What you really mean, is you want those that aren’t white, male, and Christian to know their place.  Gay and transgender in hiding, or preferably persecuted,   Blacks in fear for their lives, women in their place, and that’s not in the workplace.   

We know what you want.  Millions of us are saying “No more”, and linking arms with those that deserve equal rights in this country.   Trump has his 30%.   The other 70% are going to vote - and it won’t be for Trump, or those associated with him.

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying.......

Jen

gh2002gh
Senior Contributor

Re: Why Trump will win in landslide.

You already lost the victimhood  vote Karen.  

People have woken up to what "special interest" which is just division will get them... and they aren't going for it any more.  

 

They realize that commies don't care about black people, or gay people or whatever category of people you want to place in a box.

 

You have to divide them to try to defeat them.  And that isn't working now.

 

Obama might have been the first gay president, but he wouldn't even admit when given the opportunity with no further re-election to contend with, if that was his excuse for hiding it.

President Trump has placed the first openly gay man on his cabinet.  Biden said gay people were a threat to national security, which being part of the Obama administration, maybe he had a point?

 

You know what Grennel has done?  His job, and he did it very well.  You know what he didn't do?  He didn't promote homosexuality to kindergartners.

Conservatives love him.  That's the thing about conservative constitutionalists, they don't care who Grenel loves, they care that he does his job.

 

And black people have woken up to the revision history of the DemoKKKrats.  No matter how many times you repeat the lie Karen, it doesn't change the facts.  

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Re: Why Trump will win in landslide.

Sure - we’ll see when the final vote is in.  

You think America is going to forget about 200,000 dead, largely because of “Not Here” Trump?  An economy in tatters?   Millions out of work because of “Not Here” Trump?

You think America doesn’t see Trump’s whitewashing of America?   As he cuddles up to White supremacy groups?   

Actions speak WAY LOUDER than the words of Trump, of his vocal 35% base.   America knows Republicans are going to try to suppress  the vote everywhere - it’s not Democrats that are going to steal this election.  Once again, left is right, and right is left.   America knows......Trump and his cult, are going down.  

Hopefully, Trump is telling the truth, that when he loses, we’ll never hear from him again.   Something tells me, America won’t be that lucky......

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying........

Jen

 

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: Why Trump will win in landslide.

Biden is the "Uncle Rico" presidential wannabe, he`d have fewer than 200,000 Covid deaths ...and throw a football over the mountains.  Smiley Very Happy

 

Uncle Rico - quickmeme

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Re: Why Trump will win in landslide.

Oh, you’re so funny and so witty, for a man responsible with Trump, for saying, “It’s just the damn flu!!!!”, when you knew it wasn't the case.   Blood on your hands - you bet.   It’ll never wash off, no matter how far you draaaaaaaaag our words.   The bloooooooood on your haaaaaaaaands is there to stay.   Better make friends with it.

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying.......

Jen

lemerik1958
Senior Contributor

Re: Why Trump will win in landslide.

If dump will win in a landslide, why are turtle man and graham cracker rushing to fill SC seat? They would look less hypocritical to the majority of the US.

cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

Re: Why Trump will win in landslide.


@lemerik1958 wrote:

If dump will win in a landslide, why are turtle man and graham cracker rushing to fill SC seat? They would look less hypocritical to the majority of the US.


Because the Constitution demands a quick replacement. That’s why.