cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bruce MN
Advisor

Re: Why You Should Arm Yourself.

It's the logical next step.  The guy who shot up the campers and killed scores of youngsters in Norway and the shooter of the prison director in Colorado:

http://openchannel.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/03/28/17507027-suspect-in-death-of-colorado-prisons-direct...

"Ebel, whom the records list as having been affiliated with a white supremacist prison gang called the 211 Crew, threatened to kill staff members at least twice, the document says."."

Now this, if it is what is suspected.  Won't get reported on as it hasn't really been in Norway. Fear of what could come out examination and expose' on the part of media and investigators.   The fearful news consuming public rationalizing incidents like these as anomolies, contrary to what they've been conditioned to believe were the universal roots and sources of violent crime. 

I'd not be surprised to see these Turner Diaries etc. inspired fires starting to break out everywhere. 

r3020
Senior Advisor

Good chance it was done with a fast and furious gun.

bruce MN
Advisor

C I P

hardnox604008
Advisor

I have to agree- talk of armed violence and insurrection has become a staple of daily discourse in middle america and I simply can't see how it doesn't have an effect on the fringier characters.

A very scary possibility is that when local law enforcement is faced with that possibility they respond by co-opting those sentiments via local sheriff's posses, promise keeper type groups etc- hardly a fantasy insofar as those notions are discussed here regularly.

That is when the prison gate really slams shut behind all of us.

gough whitlam
Senior Contributor

Yep - give them more guns.  They sooner the country lets the nuts sort themselves out the better - you included and your gung ho mates.