cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bruce MN
Advisor

WOW Don

8 responses from 7 distinct people in 22 minutes.  Has to some sort of Internet message board record.  That's Twitter/Instagram territory.

OKdon
Senior Contributor

Re: Why did wyatt, virgil and Morgan

Why would anyone ask such  question? What would be the justification for that? Besides it is hardly your business to know how any individual would react to that.

Such a question was certinly inappropriate, but I suspect some gun nut wanted to make a point.

Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

What about the question has anything to do with guns?

OKdon
Senior Contributor

Yes I do. How many lives have you defended with your guns. I'm carrying around a male member. I'm not apt to use it or save anyones life with it, but I will carry anyway and would like to buy a few more just in case!

Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

Re: WOW Don

image.jpeg

KNAPPer
Senior Contributor

Be careful what one stands for....

What would all of our colonial-minded buddies think about groups of Muslims in open carry states like Texas who want to strap on rifles and pistols and simply patroll the streets to protect their fellow Muslims? What about groups of blacks who want to do the same thing? Does that change the perspective a little? Are they for these people's rights, on principal, or just their own rights?

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: Be careful what one stands for....

Why wouldn`t we want law abiding Blacks and Muslims that pass the background test to own and or carry firearms, it`s supposed to be a free country?

Actually a very decent man that`s a firearms expert is of Arab decent, Massad Ayoob.

http://www.backwoodshome.com/articles/ayoob54.html

Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

personally I think that predominantly black neighborhoods would be much better served by predominantly black police forces, and maybe that is the norm, Ferguson not with standing. if not, it should be.

People need to police their own communities to the best of their abilities, and that includes being ready to shoot some azzhole that wants to rape your wife and daughters. No Dukakis evasive answer here. My wife would probably shoot them herself.

OKdon
Senior Contributor

MY wife wouldn't shoot herself. She doesn't have a judgemental husband that would blame her for the attack!  You do know you always look for the worst in everybody even though you are certain that you are blameless your self.

KNAPPer
Senior Contributor

So why is it that some folks consider it undue government intererence and regulation to strengthen background checks when buying a firearm, but the same folks consider it quite proper and even a good idea to go through the checks to carry one? If it makes us all safe to have the checks to carry one, then why dosn't it make us safer to have the checks to buy one?