cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
r3020
Senior Advisor

Why is the NFL allowed to play?

Going to lead to large watching parties and gatherings. Will lead to multiple super spreader events.

6 Replies
sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Re: Why is the NFL allowed to play?

Nah, it's all a hoax.

And justtheflu anyway.

But I guess on account of Nancee and the Hollywood Elite?

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

I guess only Trump, and South Dakota, are allowed the super spreader events.

Sturgis has what - like 300,000 infections related to it?   And it was all “just fine”.

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying.......

Jen

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

I wouldn’t pin too much on the Sturgis number because fake news peddlers will be all over you for fake news.

But it was a lot.

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(Going to lead to large watching parties and gatherings. Will lead to multiple super spreader events.)

NFL'ers signed a woke contract and thus have to pretend to be woke to keep receiving their paycheck and "nike" endorsement checks coming and therefore they are exempted like the blm & anteefer anarchists.  I do believe however that you cannot hold a non-NFL sanctioned watch party or gathering unless you first declare your wokeness.

bruce MN
Advisor

Have a good time. 

helenhans
Frequent Contributor

I would also be outraged if someone forbade me to play and I would not get money for playing. That's their job. Sacred caste quarterbacks aside, Fitzgerald makes the most money in the league off the field. He's signed contracts with Nike, EAS, AT&T and the University of Phoenix. I used to bet on him with the program https://www.americanodds.com/tools/parlay-calculator, even managed to win. All in all, it's a sport, no one can stop them from playing the way they're used to. Imagine being told - don't go to work, you're fired.