Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Why isn't this guy the President?

18 Replies
Highlighted
Advisor

Re: Why isn't this guy the President?

Pretty good chance that you'll get your opportunity to vote for him within the next 8-12 years. He's got bonafide GOP credentials. Quite likely that the party will be able to paint him a a moderate, "compassionate conservative" or whatever they'll call it this time.

Just one more dangerous right wing radical, but then they seem to be rather popular with very many people today.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Radical? You have to be kidding me. There was not one word said by him that any decent hard working citizen doesn't exercise in their own personal finances. If you are a welfare case then you would probably operate like all of those he is talking about.

Man I can't believe some of you are that clueless.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Why isn't he president? First he hasn't entered the race. Secondly he hasn't won the nomination and thirdly he hasn't won the election. If you like him I am against him because i don't appreciate your point of view or his.

We wouldn't have debt if congress would pay for what they passed.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Yes,  but remember he said he was dangerous and if that can't derail him he will labeled a terrorist.

Senior Contributor

"We wouldn't have debt if congress would pay for what they passed."

This pretty much says it all and is a possition you do not support.

Highlighted
Advisor

Not specific to Rubio don

Just saw you here and using this slot to ask if you've seen this:

http://www.salon.com/news/politics/barack_obama/index.html?story=/politics/war_room/2011/08/03/lango...

SNIP from the very end:

"The president saved capitalism for the rich while overseeing austerity for everyone else, sure, but ... he's uppity! Go ahead and support the guys who want to bring the entire system crashing down, rich guys. Maybe then we will get the pitchforks and torches!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------

And BTW,;...Ain't no Cuba rooted Floridian ever going to be President, BTW)

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Considering the mind set of the Republican party, that's about right. If you ain't pullin' down 250k large, and contributing your $2500. your of no concern to them. The people that post on this forum are nothing more than peasants to those shisters.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Not specific to Rubio don

Not sure what you are agreeing with Bruce. Do you agree with what he is saying or this quote?   "Here is some proof: Home Depot founder Ken Langone, babbling away on CNBC last week:"

Highlighted
Advisor

Re: Not specific to Rubio don

What I'm agreeing with is the the basic premise of the article that the President has done everything the fat boys want, bent over backwards in fact and spit in the face of his party. And that in spite of that, they don't like the cut of his makeup. They wish he were a more "proper" President or something, I guess.

That there is one he!! of alot of really unexplainable cultural stupidity out there.