cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Veteran Advisor

Why liberals hate Christians (and tolerate Muslims)

I googled "why liberals hate Christians" and came up with several pages of articles and essays. Its really pretty unbelievable to think of the assault on Christian values from the left that has occurred during my lifespan on this planet. Its not just backsliders like Shifty, who was actually raised with Christian values and probably left them behind when an uncle chose to give his property to a church, or Bruce who proclaims himself a Christian, but probably means one with a small "c" and would almost certainly lack the evidence against him to get a conviction if he was on trial for being one, or the obvious deviants that hate the messages of the Apostle Paul. Its also people of good intrinsic moral fabric that get all wishy washy about defending what should be their core beliefs and heritage. Why has this gone on, and why does the media and liberal govt support the assault?

one of the essays

http://www.bookwormroom.com/2013/04/29/the-reason-that-liberals-hate-christianity-but-ignore-islam/

8 Replies
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Why liberals hate Christians (and tolerate Muslims)

Perhaps it is the belief in Jesus Christ?

Muslims do not believe in Christ. They do, however, believe in God.

Honored Advisor

The secular world does seem to richly reward those than denounce Christianity. Alot of it I truly believe is because we are in "end times" this time is different it`s like bucks running on scent with no regard to what`s going on around them, many truly have literally made a deal with the devil and want to take down as many of the rest of us that they can.  Note the super-natural extreme that that many on here will go to put down Christianity. 

Okay, look at this creep that was living in the Netherlands on their welfare system   http://pamelageller.com/2014/03/head-shot-dutch-muslim-lived-welfare-10-years-poses-five-heads.html/  

Not a damned word form the liberals about a scumbag like that....but oh that Phelps that said gays were going to hell, the liberals could talk night and day about someone like that.  I`ve said Phelps was a huckster but a very limited threat to anyone, compared to a Molsem that gets his jollies in beheading people.

Senior Contributor

Ooooooh isn't this so warm and cuddly. Old steeleyp decides to feed his religious ego and relys on google to guide him. All his Jesus junkie disciples fall into line behind him, join hands and sing hyms to keep those evil atheists at bay.

I sense their vulnerability with the constant barrage of truth. They all rushed to those old dog eared bibles for soothing words and found nothing. What do we do? Those evil unwashed masses of non believers are getting traction. This had to be downtrodden.

So here we are. You guys are right out of your comfort zone now and the panic is starting to show. But fear not. Simply google "god" and like the sensational rush of heroine for the first, you are overcome with the warmth of holy sanctity. What a bummer. There has got to be more to life than that!!!!!!!
Veteran Advisor

Didn't read all of that essay.  The problem is that the "good" underlying values of all the "teachings" is the important thing, while too many people get all caught up in the varying religions themselves, which is unimportant, and neither geographic nor genetic.  Our USA founding fathers rose above, and recognized the importance of the separation of Church and State, the application of the "good" underlying values, separate from the various religions.  Too many countries infuse the State with their Church doctrines and leadership, and in fact, some countries establish the official religion and/or use the same leadership for both Church and State.  This itself is the root of problem.  Otherwise, normal people essentially desire the same things everywhere -- available and affordable food and shelter, good health, caring families, personal enjoyment/fulfillment, and peace.

Senior Advisor

I don't know that i hate christians. I do not have a fondness for pseudo christians that espouse scripture while behaving in a very unchristian like manner.

Selective choices of which sins are bearable and which are not. Acting so self righteous while exhibiting behavior that is seriously frowned upon by scripture and the messiah.

Evidently God has commanded these folk to slanderously diminish folks on the other side of the political spectrum. Lies and **bleep** lies are standard fare but evidently lying has a divine approval from god on high.

You hear people claim that they have a God given right to own guns as if God ever knew anything about fire arms or ever said anything about firearms.

Just hopeless BS about one thing or another when scripture is quite clear that people without sin should cast the first stone. Every day we have a blizzard of stones on these pages and most of them coming from the self righteous point of view.

Senior Advisor

@kraft-t wrote:

I don't know that i hate christians. I do not have a fondness for pseudo christians that espouse scripture while behaving in a very unchristian like manner.

Selective choices of which sins are bearable and which are not. Acting so self righteous while exhibiting behavior that is seriously frowned upon by scripture and the messiah.

Evidently God has commanded these folk to slanderously diminish folks on the other side of the political spectrum. Lies and **bleep** lies are standard fare but evidently lying has a divine approval from god on high.

You hear people claim that they have a God given right to own guns as if God ever knew anything about fire arms or ever said anything about firearms.

Just hopeless BS about one thing or another when scripture is quite clear that people without sin should cast the first stone. Every day we have a blizzard of stones on these pages and most of them coming from the self righteous point of view.

Are you referring to Harry Reids lies about the Koch brothers from the floor of the US Senate? Or the lies about them from the pages of the Washington Post?

Veteran Advisor

You are such a waste of everything!
Veteran Advisor

What makes you think they are lies? Got proof?