cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kraft-t
Senior Advisor

Why oh Why

Do conservatives think that an oppressed lifestyle is better for the human existance. They applaud wealth and wealth gathering but they don't want people of modest means to advance into a better lifestyle. And any suggestion of raise pay scales, the conservartives oppose them as if labor was stealing from business.

The truth is that labor is putting in the hours and earning what they are getting and you seem to have put a glass ceiling on their advancement. A farmer in Iowa and michigan just knows that worker are over paid and they should be appreciative that business pays them anything at all.

I don't know what they are worth but i do know they haven't had a raise in a decade and inflation that you rich guys batch about isn't paying one **bleep** bit of attention to the working mans plight. Oh business is not bashful about raising prices to give the CEO  multiple raises but they aren't going to do one **bleep** thing to enhance the circumstances of labor.

Why do you rejoice at an oppressed labor market? Is it because the safety net does not make them available for slave labor? Why would republican states oppose enhancing medicaid. What mean streak in you wants to hurt frail people of modest means. What drives you to that position. Do you really hate the disadvantaged that much? Are they really a pox on the country.

I am more than a little bewildered about your attitude. There must be some insane spokesman that has had  huge impact on your life. Did he appear on the scene about 1988?

13 Replies
r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: Why oh Why

No one has done better under barack Obama than the 1%.

Democratforlife
Senior Contributor

People making only $10 per hour is good in your mind? That is all you want to pay them. I want $20. Why do you only want $10? Who can raise a family on $10 per hour? 

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

No truer statement there, 3020.

http://finance.townhall.com/columnists/bobbeauprez/2014/01/27/inequality-worsens-under-obama-reaches... 

But I`m sure he means well, if that`s any consulation.  Smiley Happy

kraft-t
Senior Advisor

Obama didn't make the inequality. His effort has been focused on improving the lot of the average american.

Democratforlife
Senior Contributor

In other words, he has failed! Liberals are based on emotion. If you mean well that is good enough.

kraft-t
Senior Advisor

How many economic issues promoted by President Obama has been accepted and passed by the Republican congress? Has he failed because of his own ineptness orby the obstructionist congress? You cannot blame his lack of power of persuasion when the opposition are not persuadable.

"Our foremost job is to see that this newly elected president fails!" So much for a loyal opposition but loyal to who?

r3020
Senior Advisor

@kraft-t wrote:

Obama didn't make the inequality. His effort has been focused on improving the lot of the average american.

No they haven't. His efforts have been unsustainable government spending. No amount of tax can feed his desires. His focus has been on propping up the large banks which support his house of cards. If he wanted to improve the lot of the average citizen he would rein in the out of control jobs killing EPA. To improve the lot of the average citizen we need affordable energy. Not killing of the coal industry or killing shovel ready projects like the keystone pipeline.

Democratforlife
Senior Contributor

His policies are in place. The direction of the country is his to own. But, when he says he wants all people to find work and better themselves you guys with your emotion on your sleeve thinks everything is just fine. Obummer has failed.

kraft-t
Senior Advisor

What policies are in p-lace? you haven't passed anything yet!