cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cotman03
Veteran Contributor

Re: If obama was a White Guy....

If disagreeing with Obama makes me a racist, then I'm a racist in the new definition of racist.  I also have a prejudice against postmen with low I.Q's.

tomtoolbag
Veteran Advisor

IQ??? As in you're questioning somebody else's IQ????

Hhhhhhaaaaa, whhhheeeeewwwwwwwwww,oh man, coming from YOU that's pretty dam funny!!!!!!!

You don't even know WTF an I-9 is, and obviously don't have one around to even read to BS your way out of your stupid answer when I asked you about it.

Give up your lame-ass comedy routine, and "farmer extraordinaire" isn't working out for you either. Go back to picking dandelions. BTW, here's what you posted, in case you edit or delete your post.

cotman03 Contributor Posts: 28 Registered: 2 weeks ago 0

Re: If you rid the country of people like Craig......

Options

The guys I hired had social security numbers.  I paid by check, withheld taxes and made the tax deposits.  If the numbers are no good, I won't know it until February after I send in  W-3s.  Based on the information I was presented, an I-9 was not necessary.  They did speak good English too.

r3020
Senior Advisor

It is the journalist on JournoList that said it was time to call the tea party supporters racist because the left lost the health care debate. Once again the left DOES EXACTLY WHAT THEY ACCUSE CONSERVATIVES of doing and then cry foul. The left is losing every single debate in the country so their only hope of victory in November is to divide and conquer. The racist in this country for the MOST PART are on the left.

Canuck_2
Veteran Advisor

Re: Nothing of the Sort, What-so-ever

Millie, just to let you know that from where I sit north of your border it appeared that Obama won 'in spite of his race' helped by a rejection (finally) of the Bush war mongering presidency.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

As craig would say, I'll match mine to yours any day!

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Did you really hire people of questionable backgrounds and DIDN'T make them file an I-9.  I hope they come after your sorry butt and fine your sorry butt for hiring illegals.  You are the main reason there are so many around.  You keep giving them work.

tomtoolbag
Veteran Advisor

Who knows WHAT he did, I'm guessing a cross between A LOT OF BS and the rest a good dose of old "EL CHEAPO REPUBLICAN", trying to shag on some employment taxes.

Here's what he said before I asked about the I-9:

Re: If you rid the country of people like Craig..... .[ Edited ]

I had three hispanics here during irrigation.  They make great seasonal labor.  I didn't check papers which should make you happy considering your stance on the Arizona law.  They said they were legal and I'm no racist.  I pay up for good employees.  I expect alot in return.  My life is much easier that way.

cotman03
Veteran Contributor

Re: IQ??? As in you're questioning somebody else's IQ????

I have a part-time bookkeeper who keeps up with my employee paperwork so that fact is that I didn't know for sure what an I-9 was. You got me there.   We've never used them in any hire that I am aware of but I don't handle that paperwork.  

You may be in an area of the country blessed by an abundant source of good labor.  I am not.  I make no apologies for hiring people who may or may not have been legal.  I will do it again tomorrow if I need them.  Those guys had social security numbers and an address for sending mail but they lived here on my farm while they worked here.  That was good enough for me.  I also made the tax deposits on them so what problem could you have?  If you are so opposed to the Arizona law, why would you want me to do anything else?  Anything else would be racist in your mind according to all of your posts on the subject.  If the Arizona police can't ask for anything else to prove legal or illegal, why would you expect that I should?  You talk out of both sides of your mouth.  I guess you have to when you have Obama's pecker in the middle of it.     

cotman03
Veteran Contributor

If you and the tool bag don't want possible illegals paperwork checked by law enforcement why should I?  Maybe you aren't opposed to the Arizona law situation the way he is.  I don't remember your posts on the subject.  I would expect you to be firmly against it since all your liberal buddies are against it and you don't have an original thought in your head.  

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Re: IQ??? As in you're questioning somebody else's IQ????

Again your ignorance shines through the fog!  The I-9 is not something the police use.  It is for EMPLOYERS to make their potential employees prove that they are legally able to work in this country.  You are fortunate that I can't investigate the way craig does.  You might just get a visit from INS.