cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cotman03
Veteran Contributor

Re: IQ??? As in you're questioning somebody else's IQ????

Again you've proven that comprehension is a quality that you missed out on.  I never said any where that the I-9 was a form the police use.  I posed the question to you asking why I should be expected to check all papers to prove legality of residency when you and the toolbag adamently oppose the Arizona police force from doing that because it is racist.  How many people do you employ schnurrbart?  I guessing none.  Your mind works too much like an employee.   

dagwud
Senior Contributor

Re: Why we hear of nothing but racism.

In the NNPA letter Chairman Blackwell says, "They are being dragged through the mud in a rush to judgment regarding alleged ethics violations. Rep. Charles B. Rangel (D-NY) and Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA) are the accused."   But then goes to say how Rangel has been under investigation since 2008.  I guess two years of investigation is a rush to judgment if it one of your guys being investigated?

Don, you say, "You seem willing to assume guilt!"  Care to guess how many times you have assumed guilt on Repubs without a trial, conviction and at times without even an investigation? 

Tom, I agree the race reporting has increased 10 fold but don't think you can blame it all on Repubs.  While I have no doubt there are some racists in the Repub party and also in the Tea Party, I think a good share of the race reporting has originated  by Dems who feel anyone that disagrees with Obama is racist.  I also believe the press loves to report on race as it helps boost their ratings.  By the way did you see where some black members of the Tea Party came out and claimed they were not racist but simply did not agree with some of Obama's policies?  If you guys think the Dems party has no racist try asking black Dems how they feel about Hispanics.

You mention, "A sitting Republican congressman and governor have openly speculated about secession."   Do you recall upset Dems after the 2004 election suggesting that the blue Dems states with all the money should succeed from the poorer red states?

Bart, you appear to be trying to play both sides of the fence on illegal immigrants.

Many folks including some on this site are not being honest and consistent on identifying racists.  If it was a white Republican that said what Reid, Biden, and Bill Clinton said about Obama then they would have been labeled among the worst racist going.  However since they are fellow Dems their sins are quickly forgiven or completely ignored.

Truth is racism is still a big problem in our country and to avoid a serious discussion of the problem and the root causes for it in favor of simply pointing fingers and saying it's the other guys does little to improve the situation.  It appears Dems have staked their wagon to claims of racism much like Repubs have done with tax cuts and in the past abortion.  It is almost funny to hear people telling others they know others are racist and know what they think and believe.  All I know for sure is that the two Blank Panthers that were calling for killing white people are diffidently racist yet I have seen many folks try to down play their deplorable actions.

tomtoolbag
Veteran Advisor

Re: If obama was a White Guy....

Your making assumptions to cover for your stupidity, and tax evasion and commitments as an employer.

Let's make it clear as to illegal immigration right here, right now. I have dealt with illegal immigration issues and the backlash of them in the construction industry longer than you've been whining about them. I find it really funny that you right wingers are just worrying about it NOW, when we just went through the biggest building boom since WWII, and THE LARGEST industry that employed illegals was construction. My problem with the law in Arizona is that U.S. Citizens will be wrongfully harassed and caught up in the hysteria, or to put a term on it, "driving while brown", in the quest to satisfy the public. There are dire consequences for law enforcement officials if a citizen feels as though they weren't aggressive enough in trying to find illegal immigrants. All that needs to be done is to enforce the CURRENT LAWS ABOUT EMPLOYMENT, much like the one YOU shirked to save some money.

YOU WANT IT BOTH WAYS, AND YOU PROVE IT MORE THAN ANYBODY!!!!!!!

tomtoolbag
Veteran Advisor

Stop making excuses, you hypocrite!! Blaming your employer responsibilities on your bookkeeper doesn't cut it.............it's YOUR responsibility to document their eligibility, AND maintain the records of such. Not only have you potentially set yourself up for some major fines, but it ideologically confirms you're F O S, and talk out your ass AND both sides of your mouth.

So, what "paperwork" DO YOU TAKE CARE OF?????????? The old "abundant labor" BS ain't cuttin' it either. There are eligible and potential employees available, but you didn't look or advertise for any, you just took the EASY WAY OUT, and also tried to save a few bucks. You're not only a hypocrite but a lyin' one to boot. 

tomtoolbag
Veteran Advisor

It has absolutely NOTHING to do with "legality of residency", it is about employment eligibility.

Quit while you're way behind, because you've embarrassed yourself enough, AND shot any reasoning for your argument position, all to hell.

tomtoolbag
Veteran Advisor

Re: Why we hear of nothing but racism.

dagwud, the republican party uses the race tactic for two reasons. One, because it's divisive and creates animosity based PURELY upon emotion, and two, IT WORKS! Every time! It's pulled out of that nasty bag of political tricks when desperation calls for it, and SOMETIMES when all else fails. Remember Harold Ford's campaign, if you do it was used in the final days by his opposition, or the party of the opposition.

That DOES NOT mean that all, or even most republicans are racist, it means that campaign managers WILL use that tactic if they believe it wit will work, period. We've both seen it used, either subtlety or just an outright implication of racism, in an all-out, take-no-prisoners drive or agenda.

Don't you find it the least bit ODD, that the republican propaganda network, aka Fox "News", his the ONLY media entity to give them a place to sound off??????? And they've done it 50? times to do it, more than likely closer to 100 now, and are the ONLY ones to keep the BS story going. I never even heard about the original incident until Fox started pushing awhile back, and obviously they still are.

The "blue state dems" that you refer to, said that in RESPONSE to the sporadic republicans call for succession, as in DO YOU REALLY WANT TO DO THAT??????? There is FAR more to be lost than gained by their succession. Look at Texas, would they STILL fare the SAME way if they did secede?????? Not just no, but hell no.

cotman03
Veteran Contributor

Read and comprehend my friend.  Not just read.  Remember that.  Keep using the caps though.  That's a nice touch.  Have a great weekend. 

cotman03
Veteran Contributor

I don't try to tell you what the labor situation is in your area because I don't know.  Why are you qualified to tell me?  Have a great weekend.    

cotman03
Veteran Contributor

I quit because I'm arguing with a dumb*ss and I'm heading out of town for the weekend.  I hope you have a great weekend

tomtoolbag
Veteran Advisor

All you can come up with is my use of caps(to emphasize my point, that you obviously don't get)??????????

You're a useless, lyin' POS. You're so stupid that you admitted it here. The sad part is that there's a lot more people like YOU, than me.