cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tomtoolbag
Veteran Advisor

Re: IQ??? As in you're questioning somebody else's IQ????

AGAIN, that's not an excuse, and it never will be.

Do you still claim to pay your "employees" $30,000.00 p/y, even though you supposedly provide them housing too?????? To work on a farm in the deep South???????

So, if they (supposedly) had a legitimate addresses, then WHY did you (supposedly) provide them housing???????

Did you also shuttle them around in, say a ........U Haul rental truck too????????????

tomtoolbag
Veteran Advisor

You quit digging yourself deeper into a hole ONLY because I called you out on your BS. It's "employers" like you that have turned the illegal immigration issue into what it is now. You "hired" illegals to save a few bucks, just like all the other "employers" do, and then turn around and bitch about their presence in this country. All the while you are complaining about it, you right wing extremists love the cheap labor and the dodge on employment taxes and fiscal responsibilities. Meanwhile, us legitimate employers pay the way, and pay for the consequences for your BS.

Go urinate in a fan.

r3020
Senior Advisor

The immigration issue is what it is because the federal government refuses to seal the border. Why should the burden be on the employer, the illegals shouldn't be here to start with.

tomtoolbag
Veteran Advisor

That border should have been taken care of years ago, but it wasn't, and the reason was because a lot of big movers and shakers didn't want it. We're very fortunate that the vast majority of illegal immigrants seek out employment for subsistence and have a good work ethic. Imagine if they didn't want to work and took the easiest way out, such as crime. Of course it doesn't hurt that even $5 per hour cash is like riches to them compared to where they came from. But, once here, they are willing to work for rock-bottom wages, and there are MANY employers willing to pay them that.

Money talks in the corporate world, and it has a very loud voice. Our monetary system has hurt us the most overall. Look at the disparity of daily wages between the U.S. and say Malaysia. We can't compete with pennies, and every year inflation eats away at incomes. Look at all the people getting hit by the AMT now. It has basically been masked by debt and consumption,, and now society is starting to wake up to the swindle.

But, that's no excuse to run afoul of the law just to save a few bucks. If money is that tight, either you aren't doing something right, or greed has taken over common sense.

cotman03
Veteran Contributor

The Mexicans got housing.  They were seasonal.  They came to me from a small town about an hour and a half from here and went back there when I didn't need them any more.   My full time people live in town so don't need housing.  Yes, my full time people make an average of 30K per year.  Yes I did shuttle the Mexicans around in a farm truck because they didn't have a vehicle.  One had a driver's license.  The other two did not.  Any more questions?  Oh, I forgot the WAY you PUT IT?????     

cotman03
Veteran Contributor

I would urinate in the back side of your fan any day.

cotman03
Veteran Contributor

Go find a post of mine bitching about illegals in this country.  My problem with the Arizona law has to do with the feds not enforcing their own law, then telling the state they can't enforce it either.  I've said many times I paid the taxes so shut the f up about that or learn to read. 

Polaris Racer
Senior Contributor

Re: If obama was a White Guy....

" I also have a prejudice against postmen with low I.Q's."

Now that coment made my day!Smiley Very Happy

tomtoolbag
Veteran Advisor

Huh, the biggest redneck dips##t on this forum, by no surprise who is also a right wing extremist, gets caught lying about his employment of illegal immigrants on this free, public access forum. Then that same dips##t, or YOU attempts to lie again, to weasel out of what tax and employment law violations that he committed, along with the usual route by people of the same mentality, to try and place the blame for his actions at someone else's feet. Typical, but then you THINK you have the stones to judge somebody else??????????

Not only did you put your livelihood and personal(doubtful at best) property at risk, but also the well being of your family, if you have one, just to save a few bucks. You're an idiot, not to mention a POS.

If it's any consolation though, you're in a big group of morons. The right wingers that bash gays, end up being gay. The "family values" rightys, can't keep their zippers up. As usual and right on track with you hypocritical d-bags, the rightys that whine about illegal immigrants in this country constantly, EMPLOY them.

Go find that previously mentioned fan and put it to use, but make sure that you drink a BIG glass of water first. 

cotman03
Veteran Contributor

You have a very low tolerance for people who disagree with you, don't you think, for someone who is supposed to be so open minded?  I haven't lied about anything.  I haven't complained about illegals in this country.  Again you don't read.  You try to shove your viewpoint down my throat using things I don't say or do.        

Where did the gay stuff come from?  I happen to believe that gays should have the right to get married.  Their getting "married" doesn't lessen the value of my own marriage.  It's an argument over a word.  If two adults are ready to assume the RESPONSIBILITY of marriage, then let them do it.   

You throw all conservatives into one basket.  You think since I'm from the south, I'm a racist redneck.  You think all white people from the south are racist rednecks.  You are the one who needs to open your eyes and realize there is a world around you that lives in different circumstances with different people around them than you do.  Their views are influenced by what they see and live, not by what you see.  Get over yourself.  You aren't what you think you are.