Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why would a business publication...

9 Replies
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: Why would a business publication...

From your article:

If global warming goes unchecked, corn and soybean production may fall as much as 30 percent in the next three decades, costing farmers as much as $25 billion annually, according to the study.  

Smiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy

We can only hope!    4th largest record crop on the way and we`re going broke raising it.   A lotta if`s an`s and but`s in the article.   So far "global warming" ain`t hurt the corn and bean crop none.  

I thought Bloomberg was only concerned if I drank too much soda pop while i shot my gun.Smiley Happy

r3020
Senior Advisor

Because they get rich with alternative energy.

"Unless the U.S. reduces fossil fuel use...."  It's all on us?  Shouldn't that be unless the world reduces fossil fuel use?

Now conservative/libertarian Forbes...”f word”

r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: Now conservative/libertarian Forbes...”f word”

And they wonder why the establishment loses elections.

rsbs
Esteemed Advisor

LOL....Bloomberg's crack economists think that a smaller corn crop leads to reduced revenues.

It used to be BusinessWeek, and they keep trying to give me a free subscription and I say...eh...No Thanks.

northnd
Senior Contributor

CO2 is plant food. This is the primary area that I have hoped a completely different administration would exact change. If they only knew, or cared (would never admit anyway) how many billions of dollars their false religion of human climate change has cost the general public. Have a few thousand dollar bill on a faulty EGR system I would like to shove up Al Gores you know what. He is so full of it, however; it would never fit. Imagine. A theology studies graduate who becomes the father of climate change all while inventing the internet.
northnd
Senior Contributor

Sorry, not theology graduate but as part of his college curriculum. Just follow his past education and it quickly becomes apparent he should not be considered an authority on much of anything. Can't believe how the citizens of this country can let themselves be duped and pick pocketed by this group of thieves.