cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Why would anyone claim to be Craig's brother?

Even Jack is smart enough not to admit he is Craig's dog.

6 Replies
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Re: Why would anyone claim to be Craig's brother?

I don't see Carolyn coming on here proudly claiming to be your wife! Do Sydney and your other Grandkids walk around with paper bags over their heads, or wear "I'm with Stupid"" tee-shirts???
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Why would they not

he is smart and kicks liberal butts every day on here --your JEALOUSY is showing again !!!!

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

@lpman wrote:

he is smart and kicks liberal butts every day on here --your JEALOUSY is showing again !!!!

I'm actually getting ready to leave again for a long period of time.  Smiley Tongue

Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Well, Craig`s Bro you`ve certainly rattled the liberal`s cages Smiley Very Happy   All they can do is resort to name-calling.   Is there going to be a point where liberals actually wake up, or are they going to follow their leaders right off the cliff like lemmings?  So far, they`ve all lined up nice and pretty and are marching in the direction of the cliff.   I`m betting they will indeed go right off the cliff and somehow if they are even aware something negative has happened, that it`ll someway be "Bush`s fault", even if that is 10 years and 4 wars from now...it`ll still be Bush`s fault.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

@BA Deere wrote:

Well, Craig`s Bro you`ve certainly rattled the liberal`s cages Smiley Very Happy   All they can do is resort to name-calling.

That's because like a woman, they only deal in feelings, not in facts.

@BA Deere wrote:

Is there going to be a point where liberals actually wake up, or are they going to follow their leaders right off the cliff like lemmings?

Well, most of us were liberals when we were young, Ronald Reagan was a liberal, as were I.  The liberals in this forum never grew up and developed a male mindset, as Reagan and myself had.  They retain into adulthood the child-like feminine mindset.  There is apparently no repairing of this flaw, once a subject reaches adulthood.

@BA Deere wrote:

So far, they`ve all lined up nice and pretty and are marching in the direction of the cliff.

I know and it is troubling.  Somehow the liberals, Blacks and women have become the voting majority in America.  In short, we are screwed!  Smiley Sad

@BA Deere wrote:

I`m betting they will indeed go right off the cliff and somehow if they are even aware something negative has happened, that it`ll someway be "Bush`s fault", even if that is 10 years and 4 wars from now...it`ll still be Bush`s fault.

Actually, most of them should perish in anguish, during the inevitable collapse of the United States of America.  Ron Paul has predicted that the coming economic collapse is inevitable and I believe him.  Smiley Sad

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

I am sorry to hear that.  I was just getting used to taking the mickey out of you on a regular basis.  It provided entertainment for all of those who have a sense of humour, unlike yourself and Mollie. You will be missed the same as a mouthful  of cavities.

When you get to Mars can you jot a thread to us and advise how you are doing? I will waste no time reading it.