cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Edmund55
Senior Contributor

Re: Why you can't trust the CDC

(And you tell me they are liers And cant be trusted...... Your nuts Im not going to waste my time With someone who says something So stupid.)

Well that's kind of funny coming from the guy that said KS Governor Kelly's KDHE were liars.

bruce MN
Advisor

It’s nothing different than any other field of endeavor or institution where the members and employees tend to have a series of earned advanced degrees. Those individuals tend by a large majority in nearly every secular field to vote Democrat. 

This garbage is base stroking to the nines  

Not that it doesn’t work  

And you’re the one that always insists on “science”.

r3020
Senior Advisor

They all give their money to the dems elcheapo and then tell the cult HQC doesn't work when the rest of the world clearly shows that it does. It is the russian hoax all over again.

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(It’s nothing different than any other field of endeavor or institution where the members and employees tend to have a series of earned advanced degrees. Those individuals tend by a large majority in nearly every secular field to vote Democrat.          This garbage is base stroking to the nines)

It's also called liberal bias to the nines - and the 99.9% nines.

r3020
Senior Advisor

These are the same people that have you believing Bruce Jenner is a girl. Now grab your koolaid before the ice melts and it dilutes.

bruce MN
Advisor

Are you familiar with the term “personal prerogative”?

r3020
Senior Advisor

Yes. So is James Comey, Robert Mueller, Peter Strzok, and Lisa Page. Fake stream media lied for them as well.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

@elcheapo wrote:

So the cdc....with all their phd, md,

Researchers....when you have

Something you dont know what

It is....you send it to the CDC.....

And you tell me they are liers

And cant be trusted......

Your nuts

Im not going to waste my time

With someone who says something

So stupid.

They have save many many lives

Tell me what your trump has

Done, other than wreck to

Economy and has caused the

Sprit of this country suffer.

From the CDC:

In our systematic review, we identified 10 RCTs that reported estimates of the effectiveness of face masks in reducing laboratory-confirmed influenza virus infections in the community from literature published during 1946–July 27, 2018. In pooled analysis, we found no significant reduction in influenza transmission with the use of face masks 

aljessen61
Senior Contributor

@jennys_mn wrote:

Like I said - but you trust Trump with the data.   A proven liar.   Someone with a Huge stake in what the data is, and you trust him to disseminate the real information America and the world needs.  Right.  This all is going to end very, very badly... 

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying......

Jen

Did you know Biden has a higher IQ than most any one ,finished at the top of his class on a full scholarship  and has 3 degree's? now you tell me again who is the proven liar.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

What has Biden got to with Trump's lying?

Does Fritzi know of your activity on here?  Maybe someone needs to tell her....

Republicans can't win an election, without lying...

Jen