Im getting tired of the democrat

This democrat that.....enough...

It must be difficult to be soo perfect.

Im not going to waste my time

With you....and trying to

Communicate with you people

Is a waste of time....you know it

All.

You want to come on here and preach, then when presented with the evidence that you are wrong, you want to throw a temper tantrum.  You want people arrested for not wearing a mask then claim you don't care if someone else wear a a mask.  

Try something different for a change, be rational instead of a hysterical idiot.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Re: Why you can't trust the CDC

Oh, I've known for a long time that they aren't worth it.  Trust me.....I know.  But I'll be damned if I'm going to sit back, and watch these guys spread their lies to America on a site that I really used to really like.  

It's costing me time, and a load of frustration.  But it is for them too.  I can afford the time....I don't think most of them posting their support for Trump on here, really can.  

So I'll continue....I hope that you do too elcheapo.  You bring a different insight and perspective,  that neither I nor SDHolloway have.  I know it's aggravating....the same lies, day after day.....the same crap,  day after day.  But I'm not about to say "Uncle".  If nothing else, to prove Millie wrong.....since he said 4 years ago that I would be gone in a few weeks, and never heard from again......another short sighted Republican remark.....

Republicans can't win an election, without lying....

Jen

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

I didn't hear elcheapo say that he didn't care if someone else didn't wear I mask.  That someone not wearing a mask, is the person that could be infecting me.

I went grocery shopping at 5 am this morning.  Great time to go.  There was only one customer in the store besides myself.   Everyone was wearing a mask this morning.  And, I had to wait 3 minutes for fresh apple fritters to come from the fryer........man, were they good!!!

Stopped at Kwik Trip for their pizzas.  Only one other shopper there too.  Everyone wearing a mask.

We did a Saturday Matinee in our theater room yesterday with another couple we know.  Farmers.  We had some great conversation, and watched Legends of the Fall.  Great movie.  Wonderful on the big screen, star lit ceiling,  and with the sound system we have.

Jen

man of steel
Senior Contributor

@jennys_mn wrote:

I didn't hear elcheapo say that he didn't care if someone else didn't wear I mask.  That someone not wearing a mask, is the person that could be infecting me.

I went grocery shopping at 5 am this morning.  Great time to go.  There was only one customer in the store besides myself.   Everyone was wearing a mask this morning.  And, I had to wait 3 minutes for fresh apple fritters to come from the fryer........man, were they good!!!

Stopped at Kwik Trip for their pizzas.  Only one other shopper there too.  Everyone wearing a mask.

We did a Saturday Matinee in our theater room yesterday with another couple we know.  Farmers.  We had some great conversation, and watched Legends of the Fall.  Great movie.  Wonderful on the big screen, star lit ceiling,  and with the sound system we have.

Jen

What??? No mask for the movie???

elcheapo
Veteran Advisor

Sam....you dont know what I know.

You dont know what I see and do

Each day.....

I dont need to prove a dam thing

To you.....I KNOW what helps

And what works.

You expect me to believe a bunch

Of couch potatoe quarterbacks

Have the answer, just because they

Did a few minutes on the internet.

You are just like your stupid little

Man....you think you know, but

You didnt do the work.

You people are as worthless as

Worms....Im tired of your stupid

Showing. 

If you dont think there is anything

To what I say....why dont you

Prove me wrong....go down to

Az, Fl or TX where there are many

Cases.....go right to the heart of

The outbreak....no mask...no distance, no handcleaner...you

Tell me they do not work...go there

For a couple weeks....go there, prove me wrong, shut me up, I

Dare you......

what wrong, chicken....or do you

Lack confidence in your convictions ????

Come on....tell me when you are

Leaving and where you are going.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

Cheap, I dont need to go to the sun to scout for nuclear fusion.  We've got science that tells us it is occurring. 

I've given too numerous to mention actual laboratory setting controlled studies that illustrate cloth masks do nothing. 

I could care less if you wear one, your choice. 

Science lives matter

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Actually - we did wear masks.   The four of us are all in the high risk group.  I turned up the air, covered up with a blanket - and it was “great”.   

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying.....

Jen

r3020
Senior Advisor

HQC will save more people than mask.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

@r3020 wrote:

HQC will save more people than mask.

What is HQC?   I know HCQ is hydroxychloroquine, but I’m not sure what you’re promoting.   You’ve been doing it for the last few days.  Tells me, you really have no clue what you’re actually talking about.

Go guard some bathrooms - maybe you’re better at that - but I doubt it....

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying.....

Jen