cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
r3020
Senior Advisor

Wide screen survey

How many here are having the issue with the screen being 2-4 paged wide? Am I the only one?

34 Replies
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: Wide screen survey

No issues with that 3020, after all the trouble I had signing in awhile back.  It`s funny how these things somehow affect one person or a small group but not everyone.  I hate to say it, but the admin doesn`t always get on fixing this stuff  or at least acknowledging it`s a problem and that the wheels are in motion.

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

The site has been screwey, slow loading, screen jumps, etc. That is why I was absent for a while.

Then, yesterdays rainy day allowed me to muddle through and I forgot just how dammed AMUSING this site is !

I learned :

30 - tripled down on science denial

BA- Made a cake for his favorite sow

Poloracist has a gay nephew in law and is going to eliminate all gays. Somehow...

Gilligan stalked someone's school district ( who DOES that ?? )

🙂

WCMO
Senior Advisor

Still a problem here

Still a problem here -- annoying.  Works okay on Chrome, but don't normally use Chrome.

On my desktop it is wide and messed up.

On my IPAD and I-Phone it is normal, or like it was prior to whatever they did.

I just use the Apple devices when here.

@RJG640v8 wrote:

On my desktop it is wide and messed up.

On my IPAD and I-Phone it is normal, or like it was prior to whatever they did.

I just use the Apple devices when here.

Same here.  

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Re: Still a problem here

Have no idea what y'all are talking about.  I have two columns.  The column with the posts takes up 75% of the screen and then they have put another column with other links, advertisements, and whatever else they do to tell you about other features.  Quit bitching!  It is capitalism just the way you like it!!

WCMO
Senior Advisor

If you're not having a problem, then great!  Please let us communicate and hopefully obtain "fix-its" for the problems we are having, for a month now.

Brian isn't happy unless he is peeing in someone's Cheerios. image.jpeg

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

I commend you on your perseverance.  This place is overrun with nasty liberals and your screen is messed up yet you stay!