cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
WCMO
Senior Advisor

Re: Still a problem here

Yep, and I had problems for years with my 1975 grain truck, but kept doing the "fix-its", and just bought a "new" 2000 one last year.  Not sure if I value this site as much as I did the old truck, yet there's value of some kind here, at least I keep trying to come back.

ihmarty543282
Senior Contributor

Re: Wide screen survey

Hate it, Very seldom do I come here anymore. I here a cheer coming from a few..................

r3020
Senior Advisor

Thanks to everyone who replied. The reason I ask is because the powers to be have informed me my internet explorer 10 won't work and it will never work. They suggest I up grade or down load fire fox or google chrome. Since I don't care for google i'm not wanting to down load their product. Back when I had fire fox it seemed like it was always try to take over my computer deciding what I should have as my home page. This current set up sucks and not sure what I'm going to do. Again, thanks for the replies.

BTW, the powers to be should tell us this is as good as it gets unless we take action on our end. They're satisfied with things as they are.

Call John Walters at Meredith Publishing and state your thoughts on how his IT folks are performing. 

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

I think those that come on and think they will change minds on here will be sorely disappointed, even if you have the facts on your side.  Someone that has been steeped in their ideology for decades aren`t going to give it up easily, too much of their life has been invested.  Basically the Forum page is a place to vent and tell total strangers that you disagree with what you really think about them and their beliefs...nothing more, nothing less.

I think if you understand that, then you can have fun with it   🙂

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Yep, you sure aren't going to change your mind!  The facts don't matter to you guys and the statements your "leaders" utter most of the time don't matter to you either and that makes you as bad as they are.

my thoughts are that you get what you pay for..................... it's a free site, thusly, my expectations are very low.

WCMO
Senior Advisor

I'm good with all of it.  No problem.

WCMO
Senior Advisor

3020 -- agree, if not going to fix it, then don't say they are, just tell us what will work, say that's it, and move on.  For me, it was fine and worked fine BEFORE any of the changes.  Some changes are just changes, not necessarily better.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

BA, when I have been presented with true facts that contrary to my beliefs I have changed my mind. But when I hear crap like "Obama just gave all Mexican illegals full benefits" or that "he is really Muslim" or other such nonsense that your "leaders" (the ones you vote for) say, there is nothing there to make me change my mind