cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: Wide screen survey

Schurrbart, I`ll tell you exactly where I am coming from on the issues that you mention.  All I know is Obama wants to give a "pathway to citizenship" to those that are here illegally, in my and many`s opinion we have enough people that are here legally already.  We have 94 million Americans out of the workforce, many under-employed, many unemployed, many quit looking and not counted and these people seem to have a list of "jobs that Americans won`t do" ...that is totally ridiculous, as I say we have enough people here already.

Obama`s administration somehow sent the word that a pathway to citizenship would be granted and that was like opening a can of Sardines and wondering why suddendly the whole neighborhood cat population is sitting on your front porch licking their chops.   We don`t need anymore damned Mexicans.

Okay, Obama isn`t a Muslim and this is why, although he went to a Islamic school as a youngster, he gives homosexuals all kinds of goodies, no self respecting Muslim would do that.  Obama says he is a Christian, I will leave that to God to judge.  In my opinion Obama is a athiest by his actions, however that is only my opinion.  The reason some on the "Right" call him a Muslim is because that was his schooling and he seems to favor countries that are Islamic over Christians.  but no, I don`t believe that he is a actual practicing Muslim.

r3020
Senior Advisor

Exactly WC. A little straight talk honesty. If you are no longer working on it tell us.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

That is HILARIOUS!!! And I don't believe a word of it!

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

LOL !!!!

Your opinion and many many others ????

Let me tell you something, there are more decent people than there are of your kind who want to see decent treatment of immigrants which includes a path to citizenship.

Did Obama sign an EO for Equal marriage ??

You seem to think that your opinion is somehow more improtant than the majority, all the while you are in a bowl swirling and swirling.............. Smiley Very Happy

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Morality, decency and the truth are not derived by popular consensus.   Even as you appear to have turned out, I really doubt your father and grandfather would approve of the corrupt immoral direction that this country has taken...even if they were "FDR Democrats".

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

What you call "giving goodies" is really just giving people of all walks of life the same privileges that you already have and that really burns your butt!  His pathway to citizenship is just a giveaway!  That, again, is hilarious!  Those people, have to pay back taxes, pay a fine, exhibit enough English to be understand and be understood AND go to the end of the line for citizenship!  Amnesty has NO, ZERO, NONE conditions attached!  All sins forgiven!  This is not the case in this situation!!

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

You are correct and thus you prove once again that you don't have a clue as to what you talk about.  What was said is that the MAJORITY are decent and moral people and they are in favor of treating ALL humans with dignity and respect!!!!

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Back taxes??? Smiley Very Happy  Gimmeee a flippin` break!  These Mexicans were hired for cash under the table in many cases, ..they were and here "undocumented" and illegally..Hellooooo????   Back taxes Smiley Very Happy   if it could be doccumented they don`t make enough to pay federal taxes and probably state too in many cases...the illegals will be elgible for "Earned Income Credit"!!!   The poor taxpayers will have to cut them each a check for back earned income taxes, La Raza and these A-hole politicians will demand that the "new citizens are oooooowed this back money for allll the work they done  boo hoo hooo frickedy hooo Smiley Sad  "   And pay a fine, learn English?? many damned immigrants that came here legally still can`t/won`t speak English and a fine??? Ha lottsa luck getting blood out of a turnip.

In short "forget about the fine, don`t worry about it, here`s your Obamacare and 10 years of back earned income credits and here`s where you sign up for goodies ...oh and most important here`s your new democrat voting card!!!"

http://www.dinkytown.net/java/EarnedIncomeCredit.html

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

What immorally has flown in the last 5 years has never flown in the past societal history of the United States.   Try putting on a dress if you`re a man and go into the girls restroom during the time Jimmy Carter was president and tell me what woulda happened to you, for an easy reference.

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

YOU want to force this guy to share a BR with your daughter ????

translivesmatter.jpg