cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Will Bill`s Energizer hurt Hillary`s campaign?

See, Hillary isn`t aging well, her book isn`t selling, she just has too much luggage.  And now, Bill has a mistress.  To get the "Bruce vote" the only way the Bruces would vote for a corrupt old hag like Hillary is if they were voting against the Republican...and I don`t see that unless Sarah Palin or Michele Bachmann was involved on the Republican side.  Alot of people in the Bruce camp won`t want more scandals in the White House...Kerry Washington couldn`t keep a lid on all these Clinton shenanigans.  

So, look for Elizabeth Warren or a dark horse like Amy Klobuchar.

http://pagesix.com/2014/07/21/the-secret-mistress-for-bill-that-agents-have-named-energizer/

15 Replies
Panterafan
Senior Contributor

Re: Will Bill`s Energizer hurt Hillary`s campaign?

Elizabeth Warren? Be serious. Hillary wins going away and probably wins the white house.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Yes, I know Elizabeth Warren is a idiot, but if the Dems want to fire up the base that put Obama in, Warren`s populist redistributionist rhetoric can do that.  The Low Info Voters don`t trust a Clinton not to sell them out. 

This is just my guess and gut feeling, I predict it will be Elizabeth Warren and Colorado Gov Hicklopper to balance her crazy. 

For the Repubs Chris Christie and Bobbie Jindal.

Just my guess   Smiley Happy

Panterafan
Senior Contributor

You might have a point BA.
gough whitlam
Senior Contributor

Your opening derogatory remarks about Hilary are clearly showing your reserves of political bullets have exhausted and nothing left but personal and spurious innuendos.

Sounds about right.
r3020
Senior Advisor

Warren wins running on a platform to forgive all students loans.

Samnospam
Advisor

Bill with a mistress, shocking just shocking. Only one?

Bruce will vote for whoever the dems run just like you'll vote for who ever the R's run, and in the end you'll both be voting for pretty much the same the thing.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Tell us about Bill's mistress. Haven't heard that one.
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

There`s the link, sounds like she has nice tiities.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Sam, you make us sound like such whores!  Smiley Happy

The somewhat sensible liberals like Bruce and Nox may not bother voting if Hillary is their nominee and the Republicans don`t run an austerity hawk like a Ted Cruz for them to vote "against".

Put yourself in a 26 yr old in 2016.  Now you`ve voted for Obama twice and been economocally disappointed.  You got your marijuana to smoke, your gay friends are either married or in the Army, your girlfriend that works at Hobby Lobby has 16 forms of birth control paid for by someone else...now why would you get off the couch put down the Mountain Dew code Red and X-Box controls to go and vote for Hillary?    Now, if Elizabeth Warren is the nominee and as 3020 says she`ll write-off student loan debt ...that might get you off the couch.