cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

Re: Will the Trump Faithful Please Tell Me

@KNAPPer wrote:

So crazy that not a single person can directly answer the question. 

Yes, you are crazy you because you cant answer what crime he should prove his innocence from. 

The dumbasseses you voted for couldn't either.  

Senior Contributor

@bruce MN wrote:

“or”

Best way to sort out if the Crimes bit fits is for those who could disprove it to testify.  Those people The WH prohibited from facing the House.

Your best bet for this to turn out to your liking is for Mitch to throw the kill switch and get his caucus to back him.  And then send them out on their own to convince voters that was the proper thing to do.

You are talking in circles again and can give a direct answer for nothing.   Pulling a string on a doll at the store has a higher chance of answering a question directly than the communists here do.  

Honored Advisor

That`s the bottomline, 3020.  The freakshow Democrats have a nit picky impeachment at best, but put it on a timeline to meet their Christmas vacation/Iowa caucus/November 2020 goals...so now they want the quasi-sequestered jury (the senate) to "sew up the patient" for them.  If the House`s case wasn`t good enough, they should`ve taken 3 more months, though that wouldn`t be advantageous politically.  

Convincing Democrats to impeach a president that they don`t like is a hell of a lot easier than convincing sensible Republicans to set fire to the Constitution.

Senior Advisor

BA, they were talking impeachment on inauguration day. Now we;re suppose to think they're doing this to save the Constitutions. The same Constitution that protects our rights to keep and bear arms. Hog wash.

Senior Contributor

@r3020 wrote:

BA, they were talking impeachment on inauguration day. Now we;re suppose to think they're doing this to save the Constitutions. The same Constitution that protects our rights to keep and bear arms. Hog wash.

Exactly.  

Honored Advisor

Dems trash the Constitution 24/7, but when they can twist it to politically remove a president they don`t like, they all of a sudden all turn into Patrick Henrys. 

Veteran Advisor

Someone on this thread mentioned

What the president can be impeached up.....

It is out in the open...he said he

Did it, his lawyers said he did it...

It frankly is an open and shut case,

Than what is currently on the table.

You quoted 'bribery'....(sorry for

The spelling).

This who urkraine ordeal is what

It boils down to.

You give me dirt on biden, i give

You money or arms.... 

The GAO says, that is what basicly

Happened....and if that isnt enough, he paid hush money (a

Bribe to keep still) to some "young

Ladies", his own lawyers said it...

Even a question of if election funds

Used.

This would be an easy case, nothing to jump up and down

About....

Its all there...

Its just my friends just didnt think

Of it or see it.

Why ?  I dont know

Senior Advisor

So you have already made up tour mind before you hear the president's rebuttal? You know Adam Schiff has lied to you time and again. Why should you believe him now? He looked at the same documents as Devin Nunes and called Nunes memo on FISA abuse of the FBI's spying on Trump a conspiracy theory. We now know Nunes was right. Adam Schiff lied. Yet now you are willing to believe Schiff. Why?

Senior Contributor

So, you apparently do not believe there are witnesses that can exonerate Trump? 

Senior Contributor

So can you name for me what all crimes are included in “high crimes and misdemeanors”? Can you list them please.  There has been a long list presented of the crimes presented by the managers and since you seem ignorant of what has been said, I will give you a short recap : the president asked a foreign country to meddle in a US election and specifically his own opponent by holding military aid. Second he obstructed congress.  There has been, or will be, 16 hours of testimony on this. Had you been watching you would know.