cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Advisor

Re: Will the Trump Faithful Please Tell Me

Let Adam Schiff explain it to you. He seems to have your ear.

Counterintelligence investigations differ from criminal investigations in their means, scope and ultimate disposition. Their goal is not successful prosecutions, but to identify and mitigate threats to national security. If a foreign power possessed compromising information on a U.S. government official in a position of influence, that is a counterintelligence risk. If a foreign power possessed leverage, or the perception of it, over the president, that is a counterintelligence nightmare.

https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2020/01/24/adam-schiff-april-2019-obama-had-a-duty-to-investigat...

Veteran Advisor

Maybe its too simple, but the

Bribes occuring are easy to

Prove...first, the bribes to

The young ladies to be quiet

(Remember, the dog fight on

That...then it come out that he

Said it was his money...)

That was a bribe

See, we dont even need shifty

Eyes !

Then onto the ukraine....he asked

Them for a favor ((this is where

The key is, was there consideration ....))...

If yes....then our little man is

In deep do do.

All quite simple.....

Even a congressman or women

Could figure it out !!!

Senior Advisor

Ha ask the Ukraine to help the US with an investigation. An investigation into wrong doing on a grand scale by the FBI and FISA court. Wrong dong that strikes at the very heart of our democracy, the free and peaceful transfer of power. The FBI tried to us the Ukraine to first fix and then change the result of an election.

Senior Contributor

Hope you kids have your Kleenex handy, because your hope and dreams of an impeachment are getting ready to be flushed down the drain.  

But what do you expect when you commies can't even name a crime when asked.  

https://youtu.be/qPXP6fGv6aQ 

Senior Contributor

@KNAPPer wrote:

So can you name for me what all crimes are included in “high crimes and misdemeanors”? Can you list them please.  There has been a long list presented of the crimes presented by the managers and since you seem ignorant of what has been said, I will give you a short recap : the president asked a foreign country to meddle in a US election and specifically his own opponent by holding military aid. Second he obstructed congress.  There has been, or will be, 16 hours of testimony on this. Had you been watching you would know. 

Lol... there are numerous laws on the books.  Obstruction of Congress does not exist except in the empty spaces of all the commie minds....😂😂😂

When you find the code, be sure and drag it back here... oh and dont forget the code for "abuse of power" as well.  I😂😂😂

Oh Nox, if you are so sure he committed bribery, why didn't they charge him with it? Hmmm. 😂😂😂

Senior Contributor

@KNAPPer wrote:

Why is it wrong for the very people who could completely exonerate Trump to testify? Is it a matter of principal? What? Please be honest in your reply. I’m putting myself in the “witch hunt” and “sham” shoes. It seems like the best avenue - to have witnesses to prove president Trump’s innocence. How am I wrong? 

Please tell me why are the Biden's off limits? If they are innocent let them prove it!!!!!

Senior Contributor

@KNAPPer wrote:

Well , he is on trial. Why are witnesses in his defense wrong? He is accused of crime most formally. Can’t you answer the question without punting the ball?

Biden was accused of a crime but oh no you can't investigate him. You people are the biggest hypocrites ever.

Advisor

Trump is on trial in the Senate in the hope of finding some crime he committed.

Just think about that.....pencil neck and the old Pepsicola hag could not find a crime to charge the POTUS with and they expect the Senate to do so, and then when it doesn't happen, their 2020 election campaign will be.....the Senate never called enough witnesses.

I am embarrassed that the world has to watch the childish democrats.

Senior Contributor

Red, listen to Giuliani's common sense podcast I posted, worth your time.  There won't even be a trial because they couldn't bring a charge of a crime. 

They will ask for it to be dismissed for the very reason you are stating.  And I bet there's a 99% chance of that happening.

House attempted to abuse it's power and is going to get a hard slap on the wrist that should be embarrass all Democrats.  But then again, they elected Obama and ran Hillary... 

Senior Contributor

The Republicans will be on the attack like angry hornets tomorrow and Monday. You will probably get your wish. They won’t need to defend Trump so they will go after everyone else.  Also, by the president Trump set, the Biden’s would only have to refuse to testify unless the republicans want to drag it out in court.