Did you mean: 
bruce MN
Advisor

Will the cake case be applicable as a precedent

12 Replies
Samthehumble
Senior Contributor

Re: Will the cake case be applicable as a precedent

Vistaprint is a pretty big outfit Bruce, I'm guessing its a false flag.

bruce MN
Advisor

So are Hobby Lobby and ChickFil’a. Or however the h you spell it. 

Samthehumble
Senior Contributor

I think I'd be a bit sceptical.   They'd be going pretty far out of their way to actively destroy their business.

bruce MN
Advisor

I doubt that any court would fly the head Cobbleknockers in for prosecution. But those same folks, most likely to be seen as ultimately responsible, are most certainly looking hard through their system for who did it. 

Samthehumble
Senior Contributor

Its a different thing entirely to take someone’s money and deliver something unwanted than to refuse someone’s business.    Possibly a rogue employee, but I'll bet there is more afoot.  

bruce MN
Advisor

I wondered what you are as well, but going unnoticed in the Trump ether is how little stark activism there is “afoot”.

Seems that, aside from the MeToo business, that the various and sundry identity movements are slow playing their bidness. Instinctively, quite possibly, understanding how little real need there is to candidly point anything out. Or to subvert.

Don’t need no stinking O’Keefes to manufacture anything.  Don’t need to establish an Antifa HQ or P.O. Box. 

Maybe just simply keeping pace with Mueller.

ihmarty543282
Senior Contributor

'Will the cake case be applicable as a president?".......I sure hope so......There are thousands of people in North Carolina that paid to see Bruce Springsteen until he said he would not sell his product to certain people because of his "beliefs"....

r3020
Senior Advisor

Don't go to Hobby Lobby or Chic Fil A. Problem solved. Not rocket science.

Samthehumble
Senior Contributor

Or maybe someone just stuck the wrong address label on the wrong package.