cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Will you still vote for sleepy Joe?

Will you still vote for sleepy Joe knowing the hoe will have to step in after he is found guilty of Treason and Bribery? Looks like that family of his have banked quite the bank roll on Americas dime.

10 Replies
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Re: Will you still vote for sleepy Joe?

Yep - I’m good with my vote.  

You were good with a candidate that refused to show his taxes - and we know why now.   You voted for a man that was never fully vetted - a known con man.   And now, after 4 years, it’s pretty proven how bad he is.

Maybe you guys should check on Fat Billie......is he just in hiding, or is he tied to a ventilator somewhere ?

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying or fear mongering..... or voter suppression.

Jen

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

(Will you still vote for sleepy Joe?)

Mansplainer jake tapper is a definite yes for china joe.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Joe will never be found guilty of anything.    The doj/FBI is corrupt to the core.   All the evidence one needs is public, the conclusion is not deniable. 

The excuse Joe can't be guilty the FBI hasn't found anything is a bad joke.  People who are ok with this because it favors the progs will get what they deserve, eventually.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Sure looks like a lot of people have dirt on their hands. And that includes some R's. I will be the first to give up Romney and if McCain were still alive him as well.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Of course you are because you like the immoral thief. And no matter how worthless you find out his is there is NOTHING you can do about your vote. The kooloaid has already taken affect.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Immoral thief?   How about every kind of thief there is, like the guy you voted for last time.

Immoral thief.....and you have given Trump a pass from the start.   Sure.   Almost to the laugh of the day.....but not quite.   It was more just stupid....but what can you expect from Trump Republicans?

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying or fear mongering..... or voter suppression.

Jen

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

So in Jenifib's world Stinky Fingers and his crackhead son enriching themselves bragging about getting a prosecutor fired looking into their corruption is the same as a single mom stealing food to feed her kids. Got it.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Karen is not the brightest bulb on the tree.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Like I believe the BS you guys “found” on a laptop shipped across the country to a blind guy and then never picked it up.   Sure.   I believe everything you guys post here.

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying or fear mongering.... or voter suppression.

Jen