cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Veteran Advisor

Re: Wrong room?

Good  examples  of   - spoof , gullible,  taken  in ,  exploited  &  con      -   like   ''' Mexico's  going  to  Pe$o  for  it  '''' -   life  long ,  historical  boast  -   -   -

Oh  I  forgot  ''' painted  in  the  corner  '''' - maybe ? 

Senior Contributor

You're really going to hate what's coming.

But if your real intent is to make a buck by writing hyperbolic,  condescending screeds* for the bitter remnant, then things may be good.

*I think the salad days are pretty well done for that as well. Also, there's some serious affirmative action at work there as the people who call the shots want women and minorities to astroturf for them. Those tend not to appeal to their like kind so much as they make white people, men and Stockholm syndrome women feel better about being awful.

Veteran Advisor

Re: Without an Electoral System....Think about it

1. I’m waiting for you to tell me what when a Democrat lost the popular vote and won the electoral vote. After all that is what you said. 
Senior Contributor

farmerbob44 has to be Bruce... Talks like he is doing everything he can to impress himself.

Senior Contributor

I'm NOT the one you seem to be answering to schnur, and even if you say it, here is your proof that you are correct

as to who won, BUT the problem you have is because Republicans have won with the electoral vote, which is why

the design was used in the first place, ONE state should NOT be the majority of the populations vote, of course, you may not understand

what I have said, but I still say, if you don't like it, change it...oh, yes, legally.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_elections_in_which_the_winner_lost_the_popu...

Veteran Advisor

You haven’t told me about the Democrat who lost the popular vote and won the electoral vote and what happened. That is what you said. I think the exact or close to it words “ok when a dem does it but not when a Republican does it!” What happened after 1824 election? Since that election the repubs are the only ones who have benefited from the electoral vote ahem they lost the popular vote. Or were you just trying blow smoke out of your butt?? Now go ahead and act stupid like you don’t know what I’m talking about. After all it is mind over matter—-I don’t mind and you don’t matter!
Veteran Advisor

3 + wives  guy   OR   3 + bankruptcy  genius   will  figure  it  out   as  soon  as  the  complications  subside  - ? 

PE$o's   and    health  care  and  tariffs  and  shut  downs  have  been  a  sorta  been  a  who knew  stumbler  -  -  -  

Senior Contributor

don't mind me schnur, just read what you want and think what you want, you wont

be any different when you get done...   lol  

try the site I provided, it gives some of the history you want to make a big deal out of...

Senior Contributor

And that is a fact rsbs.