cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Witnesses

Why are all of you progressives so upset. Both sides get 24 hours to present their case. Then the senate gets to ask questions. After that they will have a vote on witnesses. They could vote for none or they could vote for 100. That remains to be seen. All we know is you progressives know the house's case is weak or you wouldn't be so upset this far out.

4 Replies
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Re: Witnesses

I'm certain that the Trumputin apparatchnik caucus is furiously gaming all the scenarios.

I don't see one that is any better than a base holder and even that with some erosion of the possibility of ever gaining any traction back with anyone outside the cult.

Tough when you have a terrible team of TV lawyers and you have to consider that they'd have to do some quick thinking to any altered strategy, and they couldn't even deliver when they had time to prepare.

Always tough when your client is a guilty, erratic liar though.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Best I can come up with would be to try to subpoena "The Bidens" and yell and holler a lot,  then claim executive privilege on any real witnesses.

But I rate that as worse than just shutting it down without witnesses.

Could go Full Sammy, I guess, and call every Russo/Ukrainian criminal in the world and everybody whose ever been mentioned by Cernovich and Alex Jones. That would be consistent with the Bannon strategy of Flooding the Zone With ####.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

@sdholloway56 wrote:

I'm certain that the Trumputin apparatchnik caucus is furiously gaming all the scenarios.

I don't see one that is any better than a base holder and even that with some erosion of the possibility of ever gaining any traction back with anyone outside the cult.

Tough when you have a terrible team of TV lawyers and you have to consider that they'd have to do some quick thinking to any altered strategy, and they couldn't even deliver when they had time to prepare.

Always tough when your client is a guilty, erratic liar though.

😂😂😂

Someone should collect your screeching and package it as a comedy. 

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Would you care to point the specific points of hyperbole or factual inaccuracies?