Highlighted
Advisor

Wittis reflects on 2yr ago prediction

3 Replies
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Wittis reflects on 2yr ago prediction

(Most notable the "magic thinking"Smiley Happy

This guy Ben Wittes says he wrote an opinion piece a year+ ago, he then writes a current opinion piece and states that in his opinion he believes that he was mostly correct in regards to his original opinion.

And to answer your follow-up question Bruce - No, I won't waste my time.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

An interesting read.

I think that those who saw those things in your now leader when he first began looking for the position still see how correct the author and we were.

Those who refuse to see the truth will continue to wear 'blinders' and never acknowledge how right the prediction was even as the predictions are coming true all around them.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

(I think that those who saw those things in your now leader when he first began looking for the position still see how correct the author and we were.

Those who refuse to see the truth will continue to wear 'blinders' and never acknowledge how right the prediction was even as the predictions are coming true all around them.)

I think those who supposedly saw things in our leader and claim they are correct about our leader, all guaranteed that he would not win the Presidency, you've seen the video's - they are rather funny - so why were they supposedly predicting what he would do as President when they were guaranteeing us that he would not be the President.

Seems they "didn't have a full understanding" of how terrible of a President that President Obama was or that Hillary would have been.