cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Panterafan
Senior Contributor

Woman beheaded

Anybody see this story, brutal. Probably a chimpout.

8 Replies
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: Woman beheaded

Pantera, it`s close to the time that you`ll need that scope on your AR   Smiley Happy

Panterafan
Senior Contributor

Von Clausewitz action, revolution is coming hopefully.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

You guys are really getting excited now aren't you?

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Heck why don't you go over to the Middle East now and settle with ISIS and then come back and try to take care of all us pesky liberals??  Get some experience!

Panterafan
Senior Contributor

I wouldn't say excited, prepared! I got an uncle who was a LRRP in Vietnam, if the s&it hits the fan, I think I'll follow him around. He's still in pretty good shape and tough as nails. Liberals are a far bigger threat to me than ISIS.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Stick to the bread 'cause you ain't makin' it with your brain!!  He wouldnt want you around here if the bullets started flying.  You'd get him and yourself killed!  Go fight the real bad guys instead of bad mouthing people you don't agree with politically! Spend a few years wearing a military uniform and THEN talk to me!

gough whitlam
Senior Contributor

Panterafan Senior Contributor
5:45 AM
I wouldn't say excited, prepared! I got an uncle who was a LRRP in Vietnam, if the s&it hits the fan, I think I'll follow him around. He's still in pretty good shape and tough as nails. Liberals are a far bigger threat to me than ISIS.

Like the Isis guys, take the gun off him and I bet he is as weak as piis.
Panterafan
Senior Contributor

Re: Woman beheaded Question Bart

Why would anyone join a military with the rules of engagement that our guys fight under.