cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
farmerbob44
Senior Contributor

Wonder how Our Little Peaceniks

are doing over at clevercomrades.com*

What, with throbbing militarism in the annual NFLCorp pageant, threats of invading Venezuela and the POTUS' announcement that maybe he won't pull troops out of Iraq because he might need to stage something from there regarding Iran.

BTW, more than a decade since I first proposed, at this site, that the DoD be forbidden from event flyovers except for drones.

3 Replies
farmerbob44
Senior Contributor

unintended consequences

Unintended consequences.

Looks like maybe we'll be pulling out of Afghanistan even if not Iraq.

I'm not sure I'm even arguing against that but worth noting that the place where nuclear war is the most likely to break out is in S. Asia, between India and Pakistan and it is hard to predict how the power vacuum will play out.

The good news is we might make a buck- I guess it would be a question of how much of the Punjab breadbasket gets irradiated vs. how many million of eaters killed.

That's sort of a large price to pay for something that started out with just wanting a pipeline route.

RJG640v8
Advisor

Re: Wonder how Our Little Peaceniks

I sent you a PM.... Smiley Wink Smiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Re: Wonder how Our Little Peaceniks

If ANYONE starts a nuclear war, it really will be the end times whether Jesus is ready or not. The world as we know it will be over!!