cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

Worthy Tweet

Why are Democrats PRE-celebrating a win for Connor Lamb in a District that DISAPPEARS?

What Dems should be WORRIED about if Lamb is given #PA18 win is WHY did their candidate have to disguise himself as a REPUBLICAN... and a @POTUS #TRUMP lovin’ one to get it! #MAGA #KAG🇺🇸
14 Replies
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Re: Worthy Tweet

Millie, you can double your efforts, triple your efforts, 10 x your efforts at keeping the house and senate, and it won't make a bit a difference.  America knows what a liar you guys elected, and what a shambles he has made of our government institutions, and the presidency itself.  You will lose....

Tick Tock(MF)......BONGx10!!!!!!!!!!

Jen

lnseiler
Senior Contributor

They can spin it anyway they want, but the message will be delivered loud and clear that we’ve seen enough of the lies, deception, corruption and incompetence from the liar in chief and the 30%.
Blue tsunami coming this fall.
hardnox
Advisor

Yes, a Republican from 1950.

Now known as the extinct RINO.
basset&co
Senior Contributor

how quick some forget the 8 years of ***** footing line drawing race bating anti America of the obummer administration.

Make America Great Again!

already...

Keep America Great!

just keep slobbering snowflakes  lol

ihmarty543282
Senior Contributor

Re: tweet, tweet like a barbecued crow....

Famous last words.........Har Har Har..........(Not sure you have been on here that long to remember those famous words)

bruce MN
Advisor

Get new material. Seriously. 

The Obama responsible for all of the “race” stuff. Ain’t selling. Ain’t gonna. 

That is codified, winger “inside baseball” garbage. 

I realize that there was a tendency for many on the right to presume that our nation’s “nxxxxr problem was behind us and Obama somehow or other singlehandidly picked off the scab......Oh crap....ask 3020....he’ll ‘splain it all for ya’.

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

I have been, IH! I am the one who said it, and I'm proud I said it!! Crow is a pretty tough bird to swallow, but it takes a MAN, to admit he was wrong. This time I know I am on the right side of this one, so 

HARDY HAR HAR!! YOUR GOING TO HATE NOVEMEBER!! BELIEVE ME!!

basset&co
Senior Contributor

r3020
Senior Advisor

Hands up don't shoot. That is the Obama legacy.