cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kraft-t
Senior Advisor

Would it have been better

If Stalin, Hitler, and Bill Clinton would have been aborted?

I just put Clinton in there so we could get  60 votes for cloture.

13 Replies
Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

Re: Would it have been better

It would have been better if they all had been adopted by loving families with a Christian father and mother. Abortion is the wrong answer for a problem that doesn't even exist.

Any culture that does not revere its young and its old is in deep doo doo. People that want to kill babies and  those that also want the affluent elderly to live in largess fashion while the social  system goes broke, ensuring that needy elderly are going to find an empty well are cut out of the same cloth...sometimes they are even the same empty suit, right Donkey?

Craig's Brother
Senior Contributor

@Red Steele wrote:

It would have been better if they all had been adopted by loving families with a Christian father and mother. Abortion is the wrong answer for a problem that doesn't even exist.

So you're saying behavior is learned, not inherited?  You're saying this as a farmer who has experienced the total opposite working with animals?  So you're saying Lyle and Erik Menendez, babies born to criminal psychopath parents, then adopted by doting, loving and caring Christian parents -- won't instinctively revert at some point to the genetic traits of their criminal parents and themselves become psychopathic killers?  Is that what you are saying?  How is it possible that non-Christians, with strong moral ethics exist, if ethics are learned, rather than instinctive behaviors?  Why does it appear, clearly to us all, that with certain races (Caucasian, Asian) that morals and ethics exist in much higher proportion than in other races (Negro) even tho most non-Christian Asians have a demonstrably higher ethics and moral standing than even most Christian Caucasians?  How is it possible that the majority of Negroes in prison identify as Christian, if Christianity alone magically imparts morality?  How is it possible Christianity fails almost exclusively with the Negro?  I can answer that theologically for you, by noting the curse placed upon the Negroes by God on Noah's Ark, however genetics explains the anomaly better AND fortifies that Negroes have always behaved that way -- even thousands of years ago when the biblical story was first written.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

No, and I`ll add 0bama to your list, it`s corrupt people that elected those dictators, in the cases of hitler, Clinton and 0bama (just realized these dictators have gotten progressively worse), that is our problem. If there wasn`t a demand, there`d be no supply.  If 0bama had been aborted, it`d just been Gus Hall or whoever you guys have behind curtain #2.

kraft-t
Senior Advisor

Social security is not charity. It's old age and survivors insurance. Only those unfortunate enough to live to a ripe old age collect.  How many insurance policies do you want that will neverprovide you a benefit?

Got yer ticket to Iran yet. It sound like you might right in nicely.

kraft-t
Senior Advisor

I don't think Obama, Dubya, or Clinton shoud be included with Hitler until they have each killed 3 million jews or more. Only an idiot would suggest other wise.

As it is your growing financially fat and sassy under president Obama. If there was an 1980's type ag recession in 2013, you would want to string Obama up just like you wanted to string Reagan up. Oh i guess you didn't blame Reagan but you did give him credit for the Clinton boom long after Reagan and Bush the first left the scene.

Craig's Brother
Senior Contributor

@kraft-t wrote:

Social security is not charity. It's old age and survivors insurance. Only those unfortunate enough to live to a ripe old age collect.  How many insurance policies do you want that will neverprovide you a benefit?

Got yer ticket to Iran yet. It sound like you might right in nicely.

Social Security Disability is being abused by those NOT disabled, but making a "lifestyle choice" out of it.  I can cite several people that I know from the Internet who brag about their scamming the system.  In fact, more people went on disability in the past three months, than found jobs!  http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/07/17/more-americans-went-on-disability-than-found-jobs-in-last...

@kraft-t wrote:

Only those unfortunate enough to live to a ripe old age collect.

As I've demonstrated, that statement is false!  Even those who have never worked (children born blind or crippled for example) qualify to go on it immediately.  I hope you're starting to realize just how ignorant you really are.

Craig's Brother
Senior Contributor

So just what does "disabled" mean?

Disabled Firefighter Fit Enough For Ironman Triathlon, But Continues To Collect Duty Disability For Life

http://main.aol.com/2011/09/07/disabled-firefighter-collects-duty-disability_n_952226.html

He can bike 112 miles.

He can run 26.2 miles.

In fact, the 54-year-old athlete can do all of these one right after the other - several times a year. He completed six Ironman triathlons last year, has done three so far this year and hopes to compete in yet another one in Klagenfurt, Austria, on July 4.

Orlowski can also play a round of golf, as he did recently at a fund-raiser for the Make-A-Wish Foundation of Wisconsin.

But this is something the guy won't do:

He won't work.

That's because the former homicide detective has been declared "permanently and totally incapacitated for duty."

http://www.jsonline.com/watchdog/noquarter/96770434.html

Man living as an ‘adult baby’ is cleared of Social Security fraud

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2011/oct/18/man-living-as-an-adult-baby-is-cleared-of-social-s/?...

Avik Roy, of the Manhattan Institute, recently published a piece for Forbes about the growing number of people receiving disability payments from the government. The federal government now spends $200 billion a year (about 5% of the 2012 federal budget, which spent $3.5 trillion) on roughly 14 million disabled people.  http://www.policymic.com/articles/35325/1-in-50-adults-claim-disability-in-the-u-s

Roy argues that disability has effectively become a backdoor form of welfare or unemployment assistance, and that the problem is getting worse. Disability applications have risen during the last decade, approaching 20 applications per 1,000 adults — or 2% of the adult population. The number on disability is growing faster than the natural growth rate you'd expect from an aging U.S. population.

Craig's Brother
Senior Contributor

@kraft-t wrote:

I don't think Obama, Dubya, or Clinton shoud be included with Hitler until they have each killed 3 million jews or more. Only an idiot would suggest other wise.

gough whitlam
Senior Contributor

I think you are the best example of retrospective abortion I have ever seen. With the evidence of Craig and yourself being the racist morons you are, your mother should have been sterilised long before it got to this stage. You are a public disgrace and should be treated no better than a mongrel dog.