cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Craig's Brother
Senior Contributor

Re: Would it have been better


@gough whitlam wrote:

I think you are the best example of retrospective abortion I have ever seen. With the evidence of Craig and yourself being the racist morons you are, your mother should have been sterilised long before it got to this stage. You are a public disgrace and should be treated no better than a mongrel dog.


Baseless emotionalism.

Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

Re: Would it have been better

Why did the Menendez case make headlines if that was the norm...that adoptive kids turn out to be just like their biological parents...ie like in that play "The Bad Seed".?

 

What binds us together as human beings is much more pronounced than what divides us, inspite of any race baiting psychos on an internet forum.

 

Having said that, what you say is true to a certain degree, from an anthropologists standpoint. If you had to predict a tendancy, from a racial standpoint, of which "race" would be the most physically capable of surviving in a mano el mano fight, I would go with the black guy with the thicker skull first, and the asian last.

Craig's Brother
Senior Contributor

Re: Would it have been better


@Red Steele wrote:

Why did the Menendez case make headlines if that was the norm...that adoptive kids turn out to be just like their biological parents...ie like in that play "The Bad Seed".?


No idea, perhaps it was by accident?  There are many more stories which you have never heard about such as these (because the perpetrators were Black and the victims White).  Most of the time the media is successful at keeping these stories quiet.  The mainstream medai is desperate for you NOT to find out about this inconvenient truth.

 

http://www.wichita-massacre.com/

 

http://worth-reading-blog.blogspot.com/2010/08/knoxville-horror-channon-christian.html

 

The mainstream media refused to share these stories with you, however they had no problem sharing the Duke fake rape case (mostly selling it of course, as truth).  Most of you probably still believe the Duke players are guilty of a crime that never happened.

 

 

So what became of this liar?  http://www.newsobserver.com/2013/01/24/2630532/mangum-murder-trial-set-july-8.html  That's right, murder.  So why have you never heard about this in the news?

 

Arrests since lacrosse case:

  • They arrested Mangum on charges of attempted murder, first-degree arson, assault and battery, identity theft, communicating threats, damage to property, resisting an officer, and misdemeanor child abuse.
  • Mangum was arrested again on August 25, 2010, and held on $150,000 bond for failure to comply with the restrictions on her child visitation order.
  • On December 17, 2010, Mangum was convicted of contributing to the delinquency of a juvenile, injury to personal property and resisting a public officer.
  • Mangum was arrested on April 2, 2011, following accusations that she stabbed and seriously injured her boyfriend. She was charged with assault with a deadly weapon with intent to kill inflicting serious bodily injury, a class C felony in North Carolina.
  • In November, Mangum was deemed competent to stand trial for murder.
  • On February 20, 2013, Mangum was released on bail until trial.
  • http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crystal_Mangum

Mangum is one severely coddled typical Negro.

Craig's Brother
Senior Contributor

Re: Would it have been better


@Red Steele wrote:
What binds us together as human beings is much more pronounced than what divides us, inspite of any race baiting psychos on an internet forum.

What if YOU made an observation.  What if you noticed that every place in America (and indeed on earth) where Black people amassed in numbers, that place went from being a great place -- to a terrible place?  Detroit, Newark, Baltimore, ect.  If you made such an observation, then noticed this same cancer was about to kill larger cities like Los Angeles and Chicago, with Oakland (35% Black) which has already declared bankruptcy -- would you not say something?  That's all I'm doing here, not race baiting -- which is a term created by the media to help suppress this truth.  I'm just trying to SAVE America -- I'm a good guy!

 

What happened to America?  Prior to 1964, everyone in America shared my views precisely!  After the media supported and endorsed the MLK looting and riots, with the passage of the civil riots act of 1964, things have changed -- and not for OUR benefit!


@Red Steele wrote:
Having said that, what you say is true to a certain degree, from an anthropologists standpoint.

Thank you -- the evidence I have supplied is so overwhelming, one of you had to break the silence.


@Red Steele wrote:
If you had to predict a tendancy, from a racial standpoint, of which "race" would be the most physically capable of surviving in a mano el mano fight, I would go with the black guy with the thicker skull first, and the asian last.

Agreed, with exceptions.  This statement of yours is demonstrated by the fact that there exists no heavyweight boxing champion which is White.  Blacks dominate the sport of Boxing and have since they first entered the sport.  That said however, the new sport (mixed martial arts) which requires a quick mind, rather than a thick skull, Blacks are nearly completely unrepresented.  Whites and Hispanics dominate MMA fighting.  So your statement "most physically capable of surviving in a mano el mano fight" is false, Whties can always out fight Blacks but especially Whites will always out shoot them.

 

 

The Black sideways gun thing must be a genetic behavior, possibly tied to spear chucking, as Africans (in Africa) who obviously have never watched American TV, do it too.