cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Wow

Who knew the Kremlin hates Kamala Harris so much?

5 Replies
Edmund55
Senior Contributor

Re: Wow

(Who knew the Kremlin hates Kamala Harris so much?)

Did you find a Country that doesn't hate harris?  Maybe Venezuela?

Her own political party in her own Country gave her less than 2% support.

bruce MN
Advisor

Anecdotal alert....Sister said that somebody she know who heard.....

.....from somebody they know who is one of those proverbial real suburban “housewives” who watches Oprah and The View and Ellen  that Harris sorta kinda reminds her of that other darker woman. The one who only happens to be the most admired woman in the world 

bruce MN
Advisor

Although every other one of the candidates who got votes that didn’t go to Biden is endorsing and supporting the ticket. Even Tulsi.

I’d expect you were hoping it would have been the #2 guy you’d get to run against.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

I think it was in IA last week where I saw a huge TULSI! billboard on the interstate.

BTW, in the days of her becoming a thing, I wasn't uncomplimentary- she has served our country and had taken some stances against perpetual militarism. But whether it is who she is or just permitted herself to be dragged there she went off to soft Q land. Some folks looking for more chaos loved her.

Harris is a very smart and seasoned political professional.

Which I guess is a bad thing given the "best economy ever, it'll go away in (name time frame), better and much much cheaper healthcare, the high esteem and trust of friend and foe internationally, gettin' those darn banksters and Wall streeters etc. that has occurred in the tenure of Mr. Smith and Co.

r3020
Senior Advisor

I support the mattress 100%. She can teach Trump about morality. HEE HEE HEE