cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

Hope this helps

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/440399/donald-trumps-conservative-agenda-reason-trumps-gaining...

It's not that the Trumpster doesn't have a platform, it's just not one that a fruitloop would agree with.

bruce MN
Advisor

Re: Hope this helps

Got it!  If only one would have known soone.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Re: Wrong orator, right message

Right steely, trump has plans, lots of plans, good plans, great plans , everyone is talking about my plans, really good plans!!!!! But you have no idea what they are and neither does anyone else.
Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

please read the discussion with Bruce below.

Hope that helps.

bruce MN
Advisor

Be sure to read the NR article that Steele is referring to. Or just ask your lovely wife if she has any old grocery lists stuffed down in her purse. One in the same. Every complaint and cockamamie meme from right wingers since the 2nd World War. And some from before.  All along with the presumption that the spendthrift Donad is on board with them all.  

OKdon
Senior Contributor

Re: Hope this helps

All I have heard from trump is that he wants to keep wages low for the working stiff and lower tax rates for the tax avoiders.

I wonder how they expect to fund government with nobody paying taxes. I favor a transaction tax. You sell something or buy something the transaction is taxed. Whether it be groceries seed corn or stocks a bonds. Any and all ownership changes will be impacted by the tax codes.

Lower taxes never created a job. Jobs are created by tasks that need to be done. I never once hired somebody because my tax rates were low. The driving reason was too much work for the current workforce.