cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
r3020
Senior Advisor

Yeah. I know Knapper. Fake news.

Because they are such a good family. They want total control over our health care.

Leaked Video: Hunter Biden Tells Prostitute That Russians Stole His Laptop Full Of Blackmail Material

https://trendingpolitics.com/naked-hunter-biden-tells-prostitute-on-video-russians-stole-his-laptop-...

14 Replies
rsbs
Veteran Advisor

Re: Yeah. I know Knapper. Fake news.

Hey, welcome back! Now if only Sam can make bail....hehehe.

What's it going to take to open the eyes of the sheep?

The Clock On The Wall …. Is Ticking Down For The Biden’s .. All Of Them •

animation entity
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Talk about living in someone’s head.   And rent free.   Imagine that!   And, I’m not worried about being served with an eviction notice for some time.

Jen

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

@r3020 wrote:

Because they are such a good family. They want total control over our health care.

Leaked Video: Hunter Biden Tells Prostitute That Russians Stole His Laptop Full Of Blackmail Material

https://trendingpolitics.com/naked-hunter-biden-tells-prostitute-on-video-russians-stole-his-laptop-...

Can you imagine the trash that raised that trash weighing in on anything regarding children?  Who in their right mind would listen?

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

@rsbs wrote:

Hey, welcome back! Now if only Sam can make bail....hehehe.

What's it going to take to open the eyes of the sheep?

The Clock On The Wall …. Is Ticking Down For The Biden’s .. All Of Them •

animation entity

Think I can get Rick to kick in some for legal fees on a gofundme?

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Don’t worry Sammy - today is August 13th.   Friday.   The day your Bàstàrd Trump is going to be returned to power.   You and Rudy and all the rest of the insurrectionists im sure will be pardoned in very short order.

Jen

KNAPPer
Senior Contributor

So none of these three computers have surfaced, nor the information them? One would think that some "Patriot" would be leaking the information. Do you think anything will be revealed?

r3020
Senior Advisor

Do you think Hunter is lying to his prostitute? What does he have to gain by doing so? And the computer with the video has been leaked.

KNAPPer
Senior Contributor

I only asked why the information on the computers, if incriminating to President Biden, has not been leaked. I guess the possible reasons are endless. Can you remind me what position Hunter Biden has been appointed to in the administration?

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor