cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Honored Advisor

Yeah, let`s give felons the right to vote.

9 Replies
Veteran Advisor

Re: Yeah, let`s give felons the right to vote.

Better than allowing them to buy guns!

Honored Advisor

There`s a background check for that that has been in place for years now that prevents felons from owning guns.  of course there`s laws against people coming into this country illegally, yet we have 20 million illegal aliens.  There`s laws against narcotics, yet there`s a heroin epidemic in this country.

That`s the thing about laws, they only work for those that follow them.

Veteran Advisor

Well, hell, let's just not have ANY laws!  Some people don't obey them anyway so why have them?

Honored Advisor

Senior Advisor

@schnurrbart wrote:

Well, hell, let's just not have ANY laws!  Some people don't obey them anyway so why have them?

Yeah. Like immigration laws. Not only do ILLEGAL aliens not follow them the federal government refuses to enforce them. The government wants to take away my Constitutional right to gun ownership but willing stands by while ILLEGAL alien criminals flood the country who care nothing about our laws and kill LEGAL citizens at will to get their way. Disarm the citizens and open the border, the sure way to destroy the country.

Senior Contributor

With your advanced logic, i would thnk you should be excluded from owning a  gun. Any one that is that exercized over public rest room facilities and who uses them is hardly rational enough to have a gun.

Senior Advisor

@OKdon wrote:

With your advanced logic, i would thnk you should be excluded from owning a  gun. Any one that is that exercized over public rest room facilities and who uses them is hardly rational enough to have a gun.

I'm not the one exercised over restrooms, the boys who think they are girls are.

Senior Contributor

I don't see or hear them here posting tht topic day after day.  I think you're trying to cover up your own proclivities and that is not unusual for folks trying to cover up their sexual tendencies.

Senior Advisor

@OKdon wrote:

I don't see or hear them here posting tht topic day after day.  I think you're trying to cover up your own proclivities and that is not unusual for folks trying to cover up their sexual tendencies.

They are in a court of law sueing to get their perverted way.