cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

Yes !!! There is a God !!

Pbrawl3.GIF

There's some sort of unofficial birthday/Iron Dog-type/snowmachine party in Anchorage. A nice, mellow party, until the Palins show up. There's beer, of course, and maybe other things. Which is all fine, but just about the time when some people might have had one too many, Track Palin stumbles out of a stretch Hummer, and immediately spots an ex-boyfriend of Willow's. Track isn't happy with this guy, the story goes. There's words, and more. The owner of the house gets involved, and he probably wished he hadn't. At this point, he's up against nearly the whole Palin tribe: Palin women screaming. Palin men thumping their chests. Word is that Bristol has a particularly strong right hook, which she employed repeatedly, and it's something to hear when Sarah screams, "Don't you know who I am!"

LOL Smiley Happy  HA HA HA HA HA Smiley Happy LIfe is Sweet !  LOL Smiley Happy HA HA HA HA Smiley Happy

6 Replies
NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

Oh Wait, there's More :)

A witness from the scene :

" Jesse, there are at least 7 people who were holding cell phones aloft by the time Palin blood and fists were flying. Unfortunately I was not one of them, as I only rushed outside after hearing "there's a fight and ALL the Palins are in it!" which of course made the whole crush of people quickly move outside.

Sarah was already trying to buy the cell phones LOL Smiley Happy  off people and when that didn't work, she made Todd try and menace his way into getting the phones away from their owners. As it dawned on her that she could NOT keep this one in the can, she started to get really upset. If you hear any reports of Sarah crying, it was only because she was told by the cops to leave "now", before she could get her talons on those cell phones.

Two young guys were seen fist bumping and one said to the other "dude, we are rich!" so I am pretty sure it's only a matter of time before someone's video footage is sold. Wish I had more to add. Described above is literally what I witnessed in less than 90 seconds, so I can't even imagine what I missed. "

LOL ha ha ha ha, Cant wait for the vid !!  Smiley Happy

425Cat
Advisor

Re: Yes !!! There is a God !!

Why do you find this so funny?? Actually kind of sad if true.
GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Re: Oh Wait, there's More :)

Oh goody, goody!! LOL!! Just what we needed here a little levity, at the mother of all gooses.

r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: Yes !!! There is a God !!

Oh dear.

Here, let’s clear up exactly what’s incorrect in that statement, which was prompted by a larger discussion on the Obama administration's attempts to recruit allies to help it fight the Islamic State:

http://washingtonexaminer.com/in-the-best-of-hands-senior-obama-official-makes-terrible-geography-er...

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

You are right

It isn't funny for those poor kids of theirs, ( Trig, Track, Bristol  WIllow & Piper , lol that woman should not be in charge of name selection ) Smiley Happy but it is HILARIOUS to pointout to  right wing that loves her and was blind to her lack of everything.

McCain needs to be reminded every single day what a dumbazz he was for releasing the wench into greater America.

Same goes for the entire Fixed newz croud, their viewers, advertisers and supporters.

And if you dont want to be made fun of, then don't be a dumb **bleep** and run all over the country screeching  " murica !!! "   

( Today Sara claims she was " traveling " ) LOL lmao HA HA HA HA Yes, I am freaking loving this !!!! Yes,  I really am !   lol ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaa  Smiley Happy

Smiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

Today on Fox

She said :

"I owe murica a global apology."   America is not global, so how would it be a global apology unless it was to the whole world?

LOL  - Dammm she dumb Smiley Very Happy

But she certainly owes many people apologies but not for what she claims. Costing McCain the election is probably the only worthwhile thing she has ever done.   Smiley Happy