cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wehav
Senior Contributor

Yes, it is an emergency.

When your country is being invaded by thousands if not millions of people from a foreign country carrying that countries flag, it's an emergency AND an invasion.

America was successful because ideas were shared and we had a common language.  Not only that but people didn't want to have anything to do with "the old country" because they were really fleeing oppression.

Obviously that's not the case when invaders refuse to pledge allegiance to the USA, when they carry the flag of their native land, when they refuse to speak the common language of the USA, when they support the native land by sending money back.

It's intended to destroy our culture and our success by having thousands of illiterate/uneducated anti-USA voters elect communists.  People that will take from successful enterprise and deplete the economy.  Elected officials that are heck bent on running the country into the ground the same as they've done in every other country that let government run business.

19 Replies
elcheapo
Veteran Advisor

Re: Yes, it is an emergency.

Just what medication do they have you on ?

Oh...don't you remember, their own data showed

A 30 % decline ??

Using that logic, the emergency is over.

For that matter....how many Americans pledge
Allegiance...or fly the flag.

A curious thing....you say the politicians are doing
This and that...well they are elected...the ones
With the most votes win....well if those people
Got in, then more people voted for that person.
That is the american way....the person with
The most votes, win ((except the president
Election !!!)).
We are a country that votes, and the most
Popular win....it seems YOU are the un-american
By wanting to change that...you want who
You want...and if not your all wrong.

Sorry....that is a "'medical"" condition

bruce MN
Advisor

It took my Swedish and German ancestor immigrants generations to fully adopt English. My Dad recalled church services only in Swedish until he was in High School.

I remain confused as to how immigrants, legal or illegal, are going to come in and vote. Obviously, they will be allowed to after going through the long and comprehensive citizenship process, but that’s as it’s always been. Your ancestors and mine needed to do that.
Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

You choose to look at history that agrees with your beliefs.

I have lots of ancestors that were driven out of your country because of persecution and what is now Canada welcomed them in, indeed welcomed in lots of indigenous people who were driven out of your country.

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(Just what medication do they have you on ?

Sorry....that is a "'medical"" condition)

Was that your Jim McGovern imitation?  Was it necessary to make your point?

lemerik1958
Senior Contributor

You must have listened to the entertainer, aka Hannity, last night 

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

The only crisis is the what is occupying the White House! It has now become the, "THE SWAMP". Since the mid-terms part of the "swamp" got drained, now it's time to drain the rest!

r3020
Senior Advisor

Why are these ILLEGALS not demanding passage to Canada? Why is Trudeau not offering them free passage to get there? Why do they want to come here and not there?

lemerik1958
Senior Contributor

We’are closer?

Polaris Racer
Senior Contributor

put them on a train and send them over. That is what some libs are doing to us.