cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Advisor

Yo! BA and the rest of you Trumpies

Please...Please get involved in delegate level GOP politics and get your man the nomination....Please:

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/11/25/us/politics/in-renovation-of-golf-club-donald-trump-also-dressed-u...

5 Replies
Honored Advisor

Re: Yo! BA and the rest of you Trumpies

I will Bruce.  But let`s look at your motivation here, there are one of two possibilities  1. You are subliminally encouraged by your sources of news to spread "reverse psychology".  In order to prevent Trump from having a chance of being elected.

2. You are willingly spreading reverse psychology in order to prevent Trump of even making it to the starting gate of getting elected president...I suspect the latter.  "mouth breathers" such as me are suposed to dump Trump for fear that Hillary will get elected and our only hope is to get behind Jeb Bush if the GOP has any chance at all, right?  And not coincidentally, a establishment GOP candidate would be more palatable to you.  Democrats know deep down, that since a "brother" isn`t running, the next president will be a Republican and if Trump wins the nomination, he will also win the white house. 

The reason Democrats particularly hate Trump is because he tore open the curtain on "political correctness", that was their "go to" well where they could call a Republican a 'racist" and he would curl up in the fetal position and cry like John Boehner.  Trump has shown that "kryptonite" is not anything to be afraid of.  You guys want a "Jeb" that you can lead around by the ring in his nose, if he gets out of line, call him a "racist" and he quickly falls back in.

But let me tell you this, Trump wasn`t suposed to be #1 in the polls, he was suposed to be gone now according to all of the political experts.  Now those SAME experts are giving us Trumpeteers this "helpful" advice through reverse psychology of course that we should "get behind the establishment candidate or it`ll be president Hillary!!!"   Well, maybe so, but the American people really deserve a actual choice between good and evil.  And if that means candidate Trump losing to candidate Hillary with evil prevailing ...so be it, the American people at least deserve the choice to do the right thing.  If they blow it, then I guess there will be a "president Hillary". 

Advisor

Senior Advisor

@bruce MN wrote:

Please...Please get involved in delegate level GOP politics and get your man the nomination....Please:

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/11/25/us/politics/in-renovation-of-golf-club-donald-trump-also-dressed-u...

A thing of beauty to see you 100% in agreement with the repub establishment. When you were young you fought the man now you are the man.

Honored Advisor

From what I have read and my gut tells me that if you Democrats can settle for Jeb or a "Jeb Bushesque president" you won`t be disappointed in 2016.  Because Jeb is the "Spectre" choice candidate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSZAkf_VpS0  

I`ve always been on the "kooky fringe" of the Republican party since being appolitical pre-1992, getting my toes wet with Independent Ross Perot.  Pat Buchanan and Ron Paul, you name the "kooks" and i support them in the caucus, however eventually support the Republican nominee.  This time will be no different as I calculate Spectre Jeb will let me keep my guns, where as Spectre Frau Von Hillary won`t.

Trump is not the typical "kook" however, he has tapped into the "hours at the plant being cut, Lucky Strike smoking, American car driving crowd"  that have historically sat out caucuses and elections.  First "they" will try...have tried to turn him into "James Stockdale" if that doesn`t work "they" will JFK him.

Left on a level playing field Trump would win, because all of you Dems assume that you have the "colored" vote tied up by calling Republicans "racist" and out entitlementing them.  However, not all coloreds are poor, not all coloreds want illegal aliens in here.  believe it or not Bruce, some coloreds work hard, pay taxes and obey the law and expect other coloreds to do likewise...that`s hard to believe I know, but they aren`t going to dismiss a man that tells the truth like Donald Trump.

With Trump`s poll numbers and the crowds that he draws...if the show up caucus day in Iowa, Trump with handily win Iowa.  however then Spectre will take off the kid gloves in New Hampshire and beyond.

Veteran Advisor

BA Deere wrote:

Trump is not the typical "kook" however, he has tapped into the "hours at the plant being cut, Lucky Strike smoking, American car driving crowd"  that have historically sat out caucuses and elections.  First "they" will try...have tried to turn him into "James Stockdale" if that doesn`t work "they" will JFK him.

Just in the case that Mr. Big puts the "hit" on President Trump, I hope that he has Ted Cruz be the Vice-President that will take over. 

Recent polls say that each of them will handly beat Frau Witchy-poo.